• 33(current)
Feature Requests
(2017-08-28, 22:55)hemmer83 Wrote: Not sure if this is already there but there used to be a permanent back button that is now gone in estuary. I use a mouse to navigate so its kind of a pain. Im aware of right click but it doesn't serve the same purpose. Please add a permanent back button in the UI.

@the devs: if you like to do this, make it an configurable option (mouse control). If you use a remote control, you don't need a back button at the ui.

I like the ui as clean as it is. Wink

Thanks and Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Also, is there no more xinput compatibility?
Anyway we can add Channel logos in the guide on each line and can we have a default widget for the live TV in the home menu? I like to be able to show a channel list or maybe the guide..
Hello,
Please, could you add some animate artwork in background of music player ?
Need this to avoid burning Plasma TV !
Thanks
Thats already possible, just launch a visualization Add-on depending on your platform.

Some skins can also animate the fanart background.
(2017-10-12, 12:49)docwra Wrote: Some skins can also animate the fanart background.

I don't understand your answer : this is the estuary feature request subforum.
I know that some skin can animate the fanart background, I request this feature to Estuary
@exzemat

When you say animate fanart background, do you mean...

1. Animated Fanart as shown in this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...n=lastpost or
2. The pan and zoom type movement of the fanart image?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-02-04, 02:44)hoppel118 Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 23:59)krisu Wrote: More customizable menus, similar to Skin Shortcuts (possiblity to add new menus / submenus and reorder menus).

Yes that would make estuary nearly perfect. I need exactly this! Wink

+1
I just upgraded to Estuary (finally) and love it, but there's one thing I used to be able to do in Confluence that I miss (I searched the forums but couldn't find any way to address this).  I use Favorites to save movies that I find in various addons that I might want to watch later.  When I'm browsing for a movie from the addon I can right-click on the image & get a popup menu that I can get to the Information screen - with a movie desc, button to watch the trailer, etc.  However when I do the same thing within Favorites I don't have access to that popup menu - so there's no way to get info about movies that I've saved to favorites.  

Am I missing something?  If not this seems like something that would be valuable to others.  Otherwise, I love the skin ... but also agree that the ability to reorder the main menu would be nice too. Smile
Hi,

Would it be possible to get another version of the profile screen? One that looks like the NetFlix screen? 
Big Icons and the feature to hide the "master " profile. 
So I can have two showing "Parents" and "Kids" 

Cheers
Gavin.
I would love to be able to select a tv show from the main menu and have it continue a currently running one or automatically play the first unwatched in that series.
Pretty much the same as Movies do, saving traversing the menu system to find the episode each time.
Would be a great help when binge watching.
(2017-06-04, 18:39)Bobburt Wrote: It would be nice if we could have a thumbnail view in the video files directory like Confluence had. This is the only reason why I don't use Estuary Sad

Hi. I'm in the same situation. Still on Confluence because of the thumbnail view. Any chance Estuary will be getting it?
(2017-10-17, 20:57)Karellen Wrote: @exzemat

When you say animate fanart background, do you mean...

1. Animated Fanart as shown in this thread... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...n=lastpost or
2. The pan and zoom type movement of the fanart image?

2. The pan and zoom type movement of the fanart image, in background of music player
Using the slider to adjust the audio delay is very difficult when using touchscreen. And this is very required when using bluetooth devices on smartphone since they add up to 500ms of delay. It would be good that in Estuary we can use the arrow at the slider border, to add (i.e) 25ms of delay each press, and add a similar feature in Estouchy, where there are no arrow yet. Also it is difficult to "capture" the slider, if you try to just move it normally you get back to the audio settings page (or to the movie in Estouchy)
its possible to implement in the skin
Code:
[b]PlayerProcessInfo [/b]
like Estouchy have, that you can navigate with remote control over settings and there can display (subtitles audio, video options, and the player info)..
That's is one thing that worry me because i use a remote control and dont have a keyboard to push letter "o".. and with the current skin is not possible to display it...In that way the player in estouchy give better information and better look, but estouchy is a pain to navigate in it through remote control..

best wishes..
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3