• 82(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2018-09-26, 04:41)architeuthis Wrote: Does anyone have a solution for blocking commercial while watching in browser?

Last I tried, uBlock Origin in Chrome didn't block the commercials, but it did let me click the next inning in the linescore to skip them (if you are watching archived or timeshifted games).

Otherwise, mlbv is a good option to watch commercial-free outside of a browser too:
https://github.com/kmac/mlbv
Demuxer error but only when NOT connected to VPN..
Did anyone notice that the highest quality stream available now is only 3400 kbps (30 fps)?
(2019-01-28, 01:58)architeuthis Wrote: Did anyone notice that the highest quality stream available now is only 3400 kbps (30 fps)?
 I just checked on an archived game from 2018 and it seems like you are correct and that the 720p/60fps feeds aren't there anymore.
(2019-01-28, 04:23)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2019-01-28, 01:58)architeuthis Wrote: Did anyone notice that the highest quality stream available now is only 3400 kbps (30 fps)?
 I just checked on an archived game from 2018 and it seems like you are correct and that the 720p/60fps feeds aren't there anymore.  
It seems like the 720p@60fps feeds are back for the Spring Training games.  Or at least it was for yesterday’s Red Sox game.
New to the plugin, experienced with Kodi, just subscribed to mlb.tv; configured the plugin with my mlb.tv credentials.  LibreElec 8.2.5 / Kodi 17.6 Git:a9a7a20 / mlb.tv 2018.8.16. Same with LibreElec 9.0.1 / Kodi 18.1 Git:18.1-Leia
When I try to play any video, it just spins for a couple of minutes, with the following in kodi.log. Am I missing something basic? Suggestions?

18:14:38.757 T:139790112519936   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
                                              InsecureRequestWarning)
18:16:48.621 T:139790112519936   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
18:16:48.621 T:139790112519936   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.ConnectionError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='edge.bamgrid.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f23be4c29d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out',))
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbtv/main.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                stream_select(game_pk)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbtv/resources/lib/mlb.py", line 230, in stream_select
                                                stream_url, headers = account.get_stream(content_id[n-1])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbtv/resources/lib/account.py", line 202, in get_stream
                                                auth = self.access_token()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbtv/resources/lib/account.py", line 172, in access_token
                                                r = requests.post(url, headers=headers, data=payload, cookies=self.util.load_cookies(), verify=self.verify)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 112, in post
                                                return request('post', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 58, in request
                                                return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 512, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 622, in send
                                                r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 513, in send
                                                raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
                                            ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='edge.bamgrid.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f23be4c29d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110] Connection timed out',))
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:16:48.695 T:139792839845568   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.mlbtv/?mode=104&name=%5BCOLOR%3DFF666666%5DFinal%5B%2FCOLOR%5D+Cubs+%5BCOLOR%3DFF00B7EB%5D11%5B%2FCOLOR%5D+at+White+Sox+%5BCOLOR%3DFF00B7EB%5D9%5B%2FCOLOR%5D&game_pk=567257&stream_date=2019-03-15]
Aside: not experienced with the forums, sorry about the noisy logs. Also here: https://paste.kodi.tv/azisilovik.kodi
First day there is a game that counts (Seattle/Oakland in Tokyo) and problems start occurring.. I have been watching at least a game every day in Kodi since spring training started with a nearly perfect experience.
I'm having trouble viewing any game feed.  I checked that my credentials for mlb are correct.  Here's the relevant part of the log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/bexoyenesi.kodi

Seems, to my un-python educated eyes to be an ssl problem.  I have no idea what to do next.

Thanks.
getting "not-entitled" for all games.  was working fine right up through the end of spring training on tuesday...
I'm seeing the same behavior on my end.  Sad
(2019-03-28, 19:46)eracknaphobia Wrote: I'm seeing the same behavior on my end.  Sad

any ideas what's going on, or did they finally turn off HLS?
Hey all, it looks like MLB changed their media entitlement handshake quite a bit.  I'm the developer of mlbstreamer (now streamglob) which had working MLB.tv support until today.  I'll be working on trying to get the new authentication / entitlement workflow going.  If any Kodi plugin devs want to follow my progress, I'll be posting updates here.
(2019-03-28, 22:19)tonycpsu Wrote: Hey all, it looks like MLB changed their media entitlement handshake quite a bit.  I'm the developer of mlbstreamer (now streamglob) which had working MLB.tv support until today.  I'll be working on trying to get the new authentication / entitlement workflow going.  If any Kodi plugin devs want to follow my progress, I'll be posting updates here.

Thanks, ping @eracknaphobia
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@matty8199 So I get home to do some testing and everything is working?? Are you still having issues?

EDIT: I only get "not-entitled" with my TMOBILE account. Normal accounts seem to work...
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2