WIP ReKOver : Skinning tool project
(2016-04-10, 10:15)fantasticn Wrote: Hi Jayz2K,

now that you are about to develop kind of an omnipotent "skin construction set" I thought maybe it would be a good idea to not only think about the construction of the views and menus, but also about the creation of individual context menus. Such menus could be called from the skin (entries in the main menu or in submenu) as well as been connected to certain buttons on the remote control. Especially the latter is very helpful in times that we see a lot of low button remote controls (like Shield TV, Fire TV etc.).

There already is a very simple script that does exactly that. Maybe you can make use of it and somehow "implement" it into your ReKOver project. I have described that little script over here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2306189

It's just an idea.

As always: Thanx for your hard work and keep it up!

Hi, This is something I can take a closer look to. Didn't read it in details, so no promises. One thing I wont do is adding features that require remote key mapping because it's something that requires to be changed by writing code. ReKOver is made to avoid that. Also, priority is to make basic skinning features to work first, so this is something I will dig later.

Cheers.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...

Messages In This Thread
ReKOver : Skinning tool project - by Jayz2K - 2016-03-04, 23:37
RE: ReKOver : Skinning tool project - by Jayz2K - 2016-04-11, 10:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReKOver : Skinning tool project2