Release Comet TV Live
A new addon for Comet TV. COMET is a new television channel dedicated to sci-fi entertainment offering popular favorites, cult classics, and undiscovered gems, every day. COMET is your television destination for STARGATE: SG1, STARGATE ATLANTIS, and STARGATE UNIVERSE and we’re starting them all from episode one. Watch COMET and Space Out.

V3.0.1 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.comettv.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an auto-update or update available message. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

A Pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo, should be available in a few days.
Thanks. Works in Canada.
(2016-03-05, 09:00)learningit Wrote: A new addon for Comet TV. COMET is a new television channel dedicated to sci-fi entertainment offering popular favorites, cult classics, and undiscovered gems, every day. COMET is your television destination for STARGATE: SG1, STARGATE ATLANTIS, and STARGATE UNIVERSE and we’re starting them all from episode one. Watch COMET and Space Out.

V3.0.1 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.comettv.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an auto-update or update available message. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

A Pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo, should be available in a few days.

Awesome work, Thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Love that Channel ! The added it a few months ago here. Now I can watch it with the addon on the road ! Thank you Smile
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
(2016-03-05, 21:10)bonelifer Wrote: No need to send me a PM, I'm not a coder. In FF 44.0.2 I was able to see the m3u8 link: http://content.uplynk.com/......
This is not valid. The URL changes with some frequency. You will also find recording the live channel will lead to the voice not syncing over time. I would appreciate that you put PVR stuff in a different thread, not add-on support as it gives the impression that it's supported here and I do not intend to.

EDIT I moved the PVR conversation to the PVR thread
Sorry to ask in this thread!! but would there be any chance of a addon for GSN?
(2016-03-06, 00:24)jahruze23 Wrote: Sorry to ask in this thread!! but would there be any chance of a addon for GSN?
The channel doesn't yet live stream its shows online.
Can this be moved to add-on request please?
This used to work fine the other day, but when I've tryed it again this week, a lot of buffering started to occur. Sometimes kodi seems to fail to pause the stream to start the buffering , so I get a lot of not so fluent frames with no audio until it starts to buffer. Anyone else facing this or is it just on my end? And if so, would it possible to add a quality option to the settings?
(2016-03-25, 04:30)Alexsource Wrote: This used to work fine the other day, but when I've tryed it again this week, a lot of buffering started to occur. Sometimes kodi seems to fail to pause the stream to start the buffering , so I get a lot of not so fluent frames with no audio until it starts to buffer. Anyone else facing this or is it just on my end? And if so, would it possible to add a quality option to the settings?

Does this occur during commercials? The program stream is fairly low-def usually, but it does go up during commercials. I have seen some quick buffering on my fire stick during the transitions.
It's usually just fine on transitions, I've looked at the buffer and it's always between 90 and 99% on then. The problems arise when it gets back to the program stream. I've changed the curlclienttimeout option in the advanced settings to see if it helps (I had it set to 100, it helped with resolving popcornflix urls if I remember well), but it doesn't seem to help as much as I hoped...

I mean, It's fine on commercials, but when it comes back to the actual program it starts buffering.
Well, the curlclienttimeout change from 100 to 50 helps, but is certainly not enough... Any ideas?
It seems a site re-desing broke the addon Sad
Version 3.0.3 in my git should fix this problem.
It works again!

I still have my other issue... I further changed advanced settings to have a curlclienttimeout of 35, but the buffering still fails sometimes.... I think this might be a problem on the other end, as the web site player seems to jump qualities a lot Sad
I started to use this again, and both the kodi addon and the webpage work wonderfully. They added MST3K, plus new movies. This is starting to look a bit like sci fi channel from the 90's!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comet TV Live0