Sketch for Possible New Skin
Hi Everyone,

First post here - I don't even have an xbox with XBMC, hopefully this week that will change.

While I've been pretty impressed with what's out there, I'd love to contribute in some way. I've sketched together a skin (and it's just that), but I need some collaborators to help with the coding part. I have the ability to do it, but not the time, particularly because I'm completely new to this particular system.

The skin illustrated below has a few key ideas:
  • A Clear and Consistent flow through the menus and displays
  • Minimise the "geek factor", presenting a classy interface
  • Represent physical products with icons as much as possible to improve user interaction

If anyone would like to help me develop this skin, I'd be glad to accept some helping hands. The drafts I've made are all individually layered and at full high definition resolution so all sizes can be easily adapted.

I'd also like some advice regarding the drafts below. I'm concerned, amongst other things, that the fonts are too thin and might disappear on some displays.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some potential collaborators.

Thanks,
Tyson

I wonder if anyone would be interested in making a 3d tilted cover optimized view. I think you should be able to fit more icons on one page with tilted icons it leaves a lot of space in between icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sketch for Possible New Skin0