See other files in folder?
Hi! Going to ask what I think may be my final question here because it's all I need to perfect my experience with this skin and get it the way I like it so if anyone can help, please do.

My question. I want to be able to see all file types in my folders. So far all I can see when I look inside "files" using this skin is video files if using the videos section for example. So far the only way I can see all file types is if I look in "File Manager"

I want to be able to simply favourite a folder location that shows all file types without having to favourite "File Manager". Is there any way to do this?
If I understand you correctly, you're describing a limitation of Kodi.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-03-06, 00:11)Piers Wrote: If I understand you correctly, you're describing a limitation of Kodi.

Ah... That doesn't sound good. I was using Retroplayer fork of Kodi to launch bin files, I figured I could launch a folder from a tile in xperience and select the .bin file to load instead of favoriting one .bin file and loading that up right away.

If this really is a limitation of Kodi to show a file type in a folder than I will just accept that. Either way, thanks for the replies and help.
You'd like to add a homescreen shortcut to a folder of yours which shows all files in there, correct? This is, as you said, only possible with the built-in FileManager (=NOT audio or video Filemode as it will hide files!).

You just need to create an individual (not favourite) Shortcut on a pile and use the "ActivateWindow()" Command.
Maybe this still works as described here Invoking file manager:

"ActivateWindow(FileManager,%s)" % "D:\somepath\for\example"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
See other files in folder?0