• 2(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
can you add AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard addon ?the skin will great with this
I would like to see more customizing options like custom home menu sections and fully customizing widgets. Also a seperate section for games would be nice with support for the common game addons.
Good day!

I am thinking about updating kodi to Krypton.
But just heard someone say that development for xperience1080 has stopped for now?
Is that true?

Won't there be a version 6 for Krypton in the nearer future?
Have installed Krypton and the skin was working fine except there was no live TV tab even though the PVR had started up and when I changed skins Live TV was working.

Annoyingly, now I have changed to the Krypton default skin I can no longer switch back so am now stuck with the default... Doh!
The necessary updates for Kryton are a work in progress. I'm very busy with other stuff (real life) and Piers seems to be off for a long time. I don't know what's up with him.

Check out our git repo. I've done some work for Krypton in the master branch and IIRC Live TV should work (not all parts). The master branch is in a really early alpha stage for now.
I really hope Piers feels good and he only needs a break !

Xhaggi, thanx for keeping this skin alive.
(2016-09-05, 22:41)xhaggi Wrote: The necessary updates for Kryton are a work in progress. I'm very busy with other stuff (real life) and Piers seems to be off for a long time. I don't know what's up with him.

Check out our git repo. I've done some work for Krypton in the master branch and IIRC Live TV should work (not all parts). The master branch is in a really early alpha stage for now.

I just switched back to the Helix version and all was good again, normal service resumed.

It's only when you use a different skin that you appreciate how well design this skin is, it's fresh, clean and easy to use, the animations are quick and slick and it looks like a professional product. When it gets boring you just find a different global background from Google and you're good to go for another few months.
(2016-07-21, 17:53)OrangeTang Wrote: I'd love to see cinemavision support!

This....
I've done some more work for 17.x (Krypton). Take a look at the first post I've updated it with some information.
Some good news .. I've done most of the necessary changes to run Xperience1080 on Kodi 17.x (Krypton).

Feel free to download the GitHub version and give it a try. I'll update the 3rd party repo (or maybe the official Kodi repo) in the next days.
Really top news mate. Thanx.
RoflNod
the skin is now be available in the official Kodi repository
Using Kodi 17 Beta 1, latest zip from this thread, Windows 7, Intel i5 wiith 4600 graphics.

I have seen the following issues with the skin:

1) video settings do not look or operate correctly

when playing a movie, the video settings do not work correctly. In prior versions, there was a white square in the bar that showed the zoom amount. The left and right buttons on the remote adjusted the zoom amount.

In this version, the white spot in the bar is missing so there isn't a graphic depiction of the amount. Also, you have to use the up and down arrows on the remote to adjust zoom. Given the bar is left to right, this seems unnatural.

The same thing happens to pixel ratio, and probably the other settings.

2) selecting a movie on the home screen spot light is messed up.

My root menu has a rotating list of movies shown. If you press "Ok" on the remote, it takes you to the information screen of the movie, but this is shown in a semi-transparent way over the home screen. The movie information page seems to work, but it is hard to use when half mixed with the home menu.
Another small issue.

Under Settings -> Skin - Advanced, the second option is missing the text. There is a option under "Enable Kiosk Mode", but no text. I think it is supposed to be about Play playlist upon start.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1