• 11(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
The string is located in Kodi's core language file. Please check the wiki how to modify it. BTW i do not recommend to change these files.
(2017-02-07, 10:41)xhaggi Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 22:58)timozn Wrote: "Ongoing TV shows" Widget on the mainpage is broken for me.
Using Kodi 16.1 it was showing the Episodes in the Format (EExSS) for example (04x09) and upon selection the playback of this episode started.
Now in Kodi 17 this Widget is broken for me. Showing something like (NUMBER_OF_SEASONS_AVAILABLE x TOTAL_NUMBER_OF_EPISODES) and opon selection nothing happens.
Also "New Episodes" also shows Seen episodes, although in skinwidgeds addon it is selected that they should not display.
Has someone other this problems too?
timozn

I've rewritten the entire widget stuff to use smart playlists and "Ongoing TV shows" selects seasons instead of episodes. That's the reason why you can't directly play an item.
Go into the folder "playlists" within the skin.experience1080 folder. There you'll find the playlist file "ongoing_tvshows.xsp".

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Ongoing tv shows</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <limit>10</limit>
    <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

As you can see, the type is "tvshows" and Kodi selects seasons instead of episodes. Feel free to change the type to "episodes" (see http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists#Types).
I don't care which type we use. Let me know what you (I mean all of you) prefer and I'll change it to episode.

Hello!
First up, thank you for an awesome skin!
Second, I would also cast a vote for the old widget.
I have the new version with type "episodes", and now I only get episodes that are in progress, not unwatched episodes in tvshows that are in progress.
I rarley leave an episode unfinished, so this widget is now empty for me.
I understand that this is how the smart playlist is supposed to work, but the old widget with direct access to "next" episode on all inprogress shows was simply awesome!
Is there a reason for this change? Like the old one doesn't work in krypton?
(2017-04-16, 16:00)shortyman Wrote: Hello!

Hoi, good to hear you like the skin.

(2017-04-16, 16:00)shortyman Wrote: Second, I would also cast a vote for the old widget.
I have the new version with type "episodes", and now I only get episodes that are in progress, not unwatched episodes in tvshows that are in progress.
I understand that this is how the smart playlist is supposed to work, but the old widget with direct access to "next" episode on all inprogress shows was simply awesome!

I've dropped the old widget code in favor of using smart playlists and reasons for this are stability and performance.
As you suggested I adjusted the ongoing episode widget to include unwatched episodes.

You can download an early version from the our git repository.
(2017-04-16, 17:44)xhaggi Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 16:00)shortyman Wrote: Hello!

Hoi, good to hear you like the skin.

(2017-04-16, 16:00)shortyman Wrote: Second, I would also cast a vote for the old widget.

I've dropped the old widget code in favor of using smart playlists and reasons for this are stability and performance.
As you suggested I adjusted the ongoing episode widget to include unwatched episodes.

You can download an early version from the our git repository.

Whoa, nice response time!
Downloaded the new playlist, works as expected at first glance.
I think a small part of my ongoing tvshows is not listed, but i have to verify that (and verify that I understand the playlist).
As I understand it, if I watch a show, then change viewstate to not watched and start over, it will not show up in the widget because the playcount is over 0. Is this correct?
If you change the view state to unwatched it should be reset the view count to 0. For me it shows up the episodes.
I just upgraded from Kodi 16 to 17.1 and the skin seems to be broken in Krypton:

1. Main screens: When flipping through the main screens...
- there's always some pixels from the previous and/or the next screen reaching in from the left/right
- the wrong category is being highlighted
2. Skin configuration menu: So I wanted to reset the skin but I cannot get to the menu entry because the menu cursor just stops at some entries before

I'm attaching some screenshots for clarification:

1. Search screen:
- "Weather" category wrongly highlighted
- Parts of next screen reaching in from the right

2. Home screen:
- "Settings" category wrongly highlighted
- Parts of next screen reaching in from the right

3. TV screen:
- "Search" category wrongly highlighted
- Parts of the previous and next screens reaching in from the left and right

4. Movies screens:
- "Home" category wrongly highlighted

5. TV Shows screens:
- "TV" category wrongly highlighted

6. Skin settings screen: Cursor can't be moved to "Reload Skin" (won't move below "Enable playlist at startup")
Hi Jaochoo,

1-5: I had the same issue with the home categories being out of sync. Just go down to power button and down again, this should resync the category.
However it's normal that you see a little of the previous/next panel on both sides of the screen.

6: if you want to select the reload option, just go up when the first item in the list is selected and it should select the last item of the list (I don't know if it's a bug or a feature Smile )
Thanks, both your suggestions work.

I'd appreciate if this could get fixed in the skin itself though as both suggestions are temporary workarounds at best.
Decided to come back to this great Skin after 2yrs trying others...but I'm struggling with something now.

Android H96 pro plus. Kodi 17.1

So...I like to use super favourites and set up folders for my media. For instance... TV addons.
Create folder and then add TV addons or there menus to this folder. I do this with movies..sports etc.
No. Problem.is getting it on the menu.

Library works with trakt and an addon..TV shows and movies aswell as music show up andirt work fine..but I want to add some super favourite folders to the menus.

So..I have added each folder as a kodi favourite, click on a plus sign and change it to favourites then link up my favourites. It's worked and looks damn good but....this is the problem, when I click on one of these links the screen flicks as if it's going to open it up but it just goes back to the home screen...sometimes nothing works at all.

I've even dropped down to the favourites button and tried to open them in there but they will not open. I have also added TV shows...films to the favourites yt they don't work either.

Anyone have this problem or seen it before?
If you can't open it from the favourite dialog, i think something else is broken and not related to the skin. Did you verify it with the default skin?
Works fine in other Skins. Opens up a's it normally would. It just won't on this Skin.
I've installed Ftmc jarvis so I'll. Try the jarvis version of this skin
Same problem as with 5.x: Tiles configuration doesn't save after shutting down Kodi. When starting Kodi the next time, all custom tiles are empty/back to their initial state again (showing only a "+" symbol).

Any chance to fix that?
Any chance to fix that?
Has there been another minor update?

My live TV section has turned red and when looking at the downloaded tv shows section in list mode the fan art does not appear on the right at the top level, reappears when looking at the different season and each programme.

watch gallery
(2017-05-19, 20:59)dsmuk Wrote: Has there been another minor update?

My live TV section has turned red and when looking at the downloaded tv shows section in list mode the fan art does not appear on the right at the top level, reappears when looking at the different season and each programme.
Sorry for the late response but I'm very busy ATM.

Yes the tiles on the left of the TV section are red now. This was done to unify the look and feel for the TV section. Therefore I also changed the color setting to only enable/disable the colored tiles globally.

And thanks for pointing out that the fan art is broken. Will take a look at it i the next days.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1