• 13(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
Thanks a lot!
(2017-02-07, 10:41)xhaggi Wrote: I've rewritten the entire widget stuff to use smart playlists and "Ongoing TV shows" selects seasons instead of episodes. That's the reason why you can't directly play an item.
Go into the folder "playlists" within the skin.experience1080 folder. There you'll find the playlist file "ongoing_tvshows.xsp".

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Ongoing tv shows</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <limit>10</limit>
    <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

As you can see, the type is "tvshows" and Kodi selects seasons instead of episodes. Feel free to change the type to "episodes" (see http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists#Types).
I don't care which type we use. Let me know what you (I mean all of you) prefer and I'll change it to episode.

Same issue for me. The easy way to play a ongoing tv show was the main factor in the past for choosing Xperience.
When i switch the playlist type to episodes it will only show inprogress episodes. But id like to have the last unplayed episode of the tvshows i have in progress. As far as i know this isnt possible with the current Kodi SmartPlaylists correct? Any other way of getting back the previous behavior for ongoing tv shows?
Xperience1080 now supports the AutoCompletion plugin for virtual keyboard.

https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins/autocomple...l-keyboard

After you've installed the plugin and type in something within the keyboard dialog you will get up to four suggestions.

(2017-07-04, 00:01)closer2thelung Wrote: For past few days, trying to change Movie Poster and Fanart through 'Choose Art' menu brings up "no poster/fanart found" error. All other artwork options work fine and all artwork options for TV shows work. Also changing movie poster and fanart works in other skins.

Am I the only person this is happening to? I uninstalled and reinstalled Xperience and now I can't download any movie artwork. Getting "0 artwork found" for every art option on every movie I try. All TV art works fine though.
@closer2thelung

Can you check you have the following version scraper add-ons installed.

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
TMDB common library 2.16.0 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies.)

TVDB 1.8.5
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-21, 01:15)closer2thelung Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 00:01)closer2thelung Wrote: For past few days, trying to change Movie Poster and Fanart through 'Choose Art' menu brings up "no poster/fanart found" error. All other artwork options work fine and all artwork options for TV shows work. Also changing movie poster and fanart works in other skins.

Am I the only person this is happening to? I uninstalled and reinstalled Xperience and now I can't download any movie artwork. Getting "0 artwork found" for every art option on every movie I try. All TV art works fine though.

yeah me too..
i don't know why this is happen
the first of this problem is in Movies.. this is been happened a month i think when i select artwork to download from context menu i didn't see option to choose Poster & Fanart
and the second problem is in TV Shows.. this is recently happened a few days ago, when i select artwork to download from context menu of my series to get the clearlogo but i didn't see to choose the option of clearlogo

so i think this problem from the inside, and btw i already check of all the skins
i'm using Artwork Downloader too

and decided to uninstalling that addons and change to Artwork Beef by rmrector
that addons so much great better than the Artwork Downloader

i already post this problem to the thread of Artwork Downloader but no one respond
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-07-21, 01:25)Karellen Wrote: @closer2thelung

Can you check you have the following version scraper add-ons installed.

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
TMDB common library 2.16.0 (found in settings>system settings>add-ons>dependencies.)

TVDB 1.8.5

I have all the same versions mentioned above.
It is a problem with just this skin. The default skin (Estouchy) works fine when downloading artwork. In fact, what I have been doing for the past few weeks when I want to change the artwork, is change the skin to Estouchy>change artwork>change back to Xperience. I just wish I could go back to the last version of this skin. Is there anywhere I can download previous versions of Xperience?
Please read this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2620061

It looks like Artwork Downloader does not work anymore with the predefined API keys, you need to get your own to access the services of fanarttv and tmdb.
(2017-07-23, 01:29)xhaggi Wrote: Please read this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2620061

It looks like Artwork Downloader does not work anymore with the predefined API keys, you need to get your own to access the services of fanarttv and tmdb.

EDIT:
fixed.
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-07-23, 01:29)xhaggi Wrote: Please read this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2620061

Why would it work flawlessly in every other skin but Xperience? Makes no sense to me.
(2017-07-15, 14:05)xhaggi Wrote:
(2017-07-14, 11:00)Slurm Wrote: Will there be Support for Advanced Emulator Launcher and Advanced MAME Launcher?

Images are not shown and in AML I don't have a lot of views.

ATM only the extended views are supported for Advanced Launcher and Advanced Emulator Launcher by Xperience1080.
Now I've added the same for Advanced MAME Launcher and hope you are happy Wink

You can download the GIT version for Krypton and let me know if it works for you.
https://github.com/xperience1080/skin.xp...rypton.zip

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there some way to add an image to the area circled in red? I've tried every possible option in Advanced Emulator Launcher, but nothing seems to update that section. Note this is the Info List view, but it applies to all of them (except the default List view, which actually displays a thumbnail of the boxart)

(2016-10-12, 13:34)xhaggi Wrote: The video view "Panel" was updated.
I've dropped the cover on the left and therefor increase the size of the items. The fanart on the right isn't cut anymore.

First off I'd like to congratulate you on what I'd consider to be the best skin on Kodi bar non, Xperience1080 is truly unbeatable and I thank you for your efforts.

Now I know I'm a wee bit late to the party with this question, but I was wondering if it's at all possible to disable/toggle off this change, it's honestly spoiling the Panel view for me, the change creates an inconsistency across different media types now and takes away from the general flow of the skin if you're using this view across the board like I do. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
(2017-07-24, 00:01)cadet128 Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there some way to add an image to the area circled in red? I've tried every possible option in Advanced Emulator Launcher, but nothing seems to update that section. Note this is the Info List view, but it applies to all of them (except the default List view, which actually displays a thumbnail of the boxart)

I need to know what kind of property for ListItem.Art() is set by the addon (see http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Images_...le_in_Kodi).
I've to take a look at it, but never used Advanced Emulator Launcher.
(2017-07-26, 15:17)SpankDaMunkee Wrote:
(2016-10-12, 13:34)xhaggi Wrote: The video view "Panel" was updated.
I've dropped the cover on the left and therefor increase the size of the items. The fanart on the right isn't cut anymore.

First off I'd like to congratulate you on what I'd consider to be the best skin on Kodi bar non, Xperience1080 is truly unbeatable and I thank you for your efforts.

Now I know I'm a wee bit late to the party with this question, but I was wondering if it's at all possible to disable/toggle off this change, it's honestly spoiling the Panel view for me, the change creates an inconsistency across different media types now and takes away from the general flow of the skin if you're using this view across the board like I do. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

IMO we should stay with it and better adjust the other views. Please let me know which media types you mean?
(2017-07-26, 15:45)xhaggi Wrote:
(2017-07-24, 00:01)cadet128 Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there some way to add an image to the area circled in red? I've tried every possible option in Advanced Emulator Launcher, but nothing seems to update that section. Note this is the Info List view, but it applies to all of them (except the default List view, which actually displays a thumbnail of the boxart)

I need to know what kind of property for ListItem.Art() is set by the addon (see http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Images_...le_in_Kodi).
I've to take a look at it, but never used Advanced Emulator Launcher.

Ah alright. I wish I was more versed in this stuff. Here is a link to some of their documentation, but I'm not sure how well it answers your question:
https://github.com/Wintermute0110/plugin...t-model.md

Under ROMs Asset Labels, you can choose a picture for each of those categories within AEL, but Fan Art is the only choice that is actually reflected in that view I posted.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1