Req Missing movies in set
It would be great to have an option to list all movies in a given set so that you can identify any missing movies from that group.
I think this is a great idea.
They could show all the movies available in the set, but the ones you are missing could be greyed out or written in red.

Maybe TMM could also show the number of movies you have in a set without having to expand the set.
i.e If I had Iron Man 1 and 2...instead of saying "Iron Man collection - 2 movies" (in the sub line), it could show "Iron Man collection - 2/3 movies"
+1
that is already on our ToDo list, but not as easy as it sounds..

a) movie sets does not have to be movie sets like the "Iron Man collection" - one could group all Pixar movies into one set.. We have to consider that too
b) there is no way to store movie set infos outside tmm (for movies and episodes we have NFO files). If you rebuild your database all these set related infos are lost..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I understand that some collections can be overly broad, but that shouldnt be a deal killer.

So tmm doesn't auto-repopulate all data from nfo files, I wouldnt expect it to. Store the data in the tmm db and have an option to refresh it when refreshing movie information. Throw a notice that series info can be missing if data is re-imported and dont try for a perfect solution, getting those are almost impossible.
well, movie, TV show and episode information is stored in separate NFO as Kodi desgined it to.. and tmm re-imports that.

but there are no NFOs for movie sets (and the same is for "missing" episodes)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I see the appeal, but it really will be difficult. The definition of the set is one example stumbling block. One source may group star wars episodes 1-7 together in a set called Star Wars. Another source may have this as 3 sets.

The other problem is the negative factor. You are trying to list movies that you do not have. Does Imdb or Tmdb have set info on a movie? Let's say they do. The following must occur.
Get movie from my database.
Is movie part of a set according to Imdb?
Read in movies in set to an array.
Iterate through array, check against my database.
If I do not have movie, add to another array to be used in creating missing movie list. OR if I do not have movie, add whole set to the list array with 'missing' appended to the missing elements. At least that would display the set definition.

On large collections, this would take awhile.
how do i add a movie to a movie set?

example is Jurassic Park, i have 1, 2, 3 in the folder. i have the new one that i consider Jurassic Park 4. so in my files it's called "Jurassic Park 4 - Jurassic world (2015"

now it's not showing in the set folder.

i have the same issue with the planet of the apes set.

i have all the PoA movies, with the start as "PoA * - Movie name (year)" and none of them got scraped at all.
(2018-01-06, 23:30)cyprus125 Wrote: how do i add a movie to a movie set?
See here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2676206
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing movies in set0