Kodi 16 not responding
I am using Windows 7.

My Kodi 16 is not responding after it is opened and also it takes a long time to open up when I click on shortcut on my desktop..

What is wrong? Thanks.
Post a debug log (wiki) externally as per the rules.
(2016-03-06, 17:48)Derek Wrote: Post a debug log (wiki) externally as per the rules.

How can I do that when Kodi does even respond after it is olpened. I can't even get into Kodi to do anything like doing debug log.
A Catch 22.
read the wiki
you can add the debug logging to your advancedsettings.xml using <loglevel> alot of info can be obtained by searching im trying to eat lunch so work it out buddy or wait and i'll talk u thru it.
(2016-03-06, 18:01)Derek Wrote: you can add the debug logging to your advancedsettings.xml using <loglevel> alot of info can be obtained by searching im trying to eat lunch so work it out buddy or wait and i'll talk u thru it.

Yes please, I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks
(2016-03-06, 17:48)Derek Wrote: Post a debug log (wiki) externally as per the rules.

http://xbmclogs.com/pioqb3b4i

Above is my debug log.
Anybody knows why my Kodi is so slow
or not responding ?

Thanks
Sorry mate i got distracted kids etc i'll take a look at your log but no promises to a fix!
Did it crash in that log?
Guess there's a lot going on.

Can your rename your existing Kodi folders (just add the word 'old' on the end)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi

and

C:\Users\Your_Compter_Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Re-download the application and install, let's see if a bog stock Kodi Jarvis runs well, then leave a message in this thread as to the sucess or lack of sucess. (pls edit the first post to eliminate the log).
Best advise i can give is listen to PatK
I've had exactly the same problem.....plus a few others with 16 so have had to go back to 15.2
(2016-03-06, 22:43)PatK Wrote: Guess there's a lot going on.

Can your rename your existing Kodi folders (just add the word 'old' on the end)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi

and

C:\Users\Your_Compter_Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

Re-download the application and install, let's see if a bog stock Kodi Jarvis runs well, then leave a message in this thread as to the sucess or lack of sucess. (pls edit the first post to eliminate the log).

There wasn't anything I wanted to save, so I unistalled and re-installed Kodi 16 and also uninstalled the data ..

I also tried installing 15.2 and 14.2 Kodi, but after installtion all was not reponding after I open Kodi.
I don'r if there are devices affecting with Kodi's non-reponse ?

Thanks

Zhong
(2016-03-06, 21:20)Derek Wrote: Did it crash in that log?

No but it was slow in reponding especially when I tried to Install from zip files from folder in hard drive and also slow in Navigating around Kodi
main menu and sub menus..

Thanks

Zhong
I know it is not working properly because it says "Not responding" in Windows Task Manager..-

What you think is causing this ?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16 not responding0