[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 - Krypton by Angelinas
Bugs Report fromKrypton MQ6 From @Angelinas

1-ATMOS and DTS:X naming tag not working
2-Videos OSD not displaying the proper settings
3-The Sking is also flickering

Still testing
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Testing done on an Android TV box. A few issues I came across so far.

When on main scree, focus get's lost a bit on the main menu sections and can't be selected. Also now and than shutdown won't work, you need to press direction key down for times to get exit button.

Video OSD Issues

Bottom status bar is too transparent.

When pressing I for info a few issues there as well
@Repoman

Are you seeing any flickering?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-06-07, 16:17)movie78 Wrote: @Repoman

No flickering when watch videos if that's what you are referring to.
(2016-06-07, 16:51)Repoman Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 16:17)movie78 Wrote: @Repoman

No flickering when watch videos if that's what you are referring to.

No in the main menu ( See flickering in Windows 10)
Just tested in Win 10, no flicking in main menu.
I seem to be getting a lot of issues with main not working either losing focus on the menu selection I select or no command will work to enter that particular menu selection.
That is talking about, i almost done with searching isue. Main isue is with old command xbmc. RunScript.skin must remove all error if we want to use in krypton version. I change code every day and isue is almost disappeared....
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas

Any support for ATMOS and DTS:X naming tag ?

This function is active in Krypton and already available and working on some other skins.

Thanks!
Hello @ all,

tried the MQ6 Krypton m0d, after I did a clean fresh new instalation of kodi on my atv4. I did the whole setup, incl. scanning of my databases with the default Kodi Estuary Skin and have no probs at all. Than after that, I installed AngelinaS Krypton m0d of MQ6, and since the Skin is installed, my Kodi Crashes alot. When I scroll through the widgets it happens sometimes, Kodi Crashed and im back on my atv4 SpringBoard, and have to start Kodi again. I checked my Systeminformation and I have 0% CPU usage and 22% usage of RAM (2gb), dunno what causes the crashes exactly, sorry Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 - Krypton by Angelinas0