TV quits after a few seconds
Rainbow 
Hello everyone.
I am a seasoned Kodi user and have it installed on all possible platforms! It is a great program and there are some verly smart and talented people behind it!

Problem: I load an IPTV list and from the main menu go to TV, pick a Chanel and it plays well. That's great!
But.. after a random time (few seconds usually, it quits playing the stream. If I was to re-click on the same channel, the behavior repeats itself
I said.. well, this is no good!!

So out comes VLC, my very trusted program. I load the same m3u list and go to the same stream which BTW is running side by side with Kodi on a windows 10 machine. at just about the same time, they both quit.

Well, that's no good either.! So I turned on the 'repeat' button on VLC and Voala.. it doe not quit any longer? (That is VLC)
So I watched carefully and noticed that the stream sometimes 'hicks up' or stops for a microsecond. VLC continues running after the 'hickup' but Kodi diesUndecided
It appears to be a 'timeout' issue. Is there a setting somewhere where we can tell Kodi not to quit so quickly, and 'hold its ground' and continue?

Thanks
yeah i have the same problem

i found this
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=182742

but could not make any use of it it also talked about them timing out

be great to fix this
i have the same problem.. but i think is related with Multicast option in router config
i think by default some router disable multicasting

tonight i will test some setting on my router NETGEAR and will post results

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV quits after a few seconds0