• 19(current)
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
Maybe you could tease us with the date? Big Grin
(2016-06-10, 16:44)Ned Scott Wrote: I can't update anyone yet, but I can tease you: The Play 2 is now even better than originally announced.

So are we looking at an extra €40 to €60 now for this newer than new version o_O
Too many teases and release date rumors. Think we need some solid info. from WeTek Smile.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Yes, that would be even better. Smile
Hello guys, specially the DVB device is being really worked on, we are rewriting completely the DVB Player, I will post some screenshot but consider that for the final build we will also try different icons and different accent colors.

http://imgur.com/a/RNE4K

As you can see, in the settings you will get a remote friendly interface whenever possible.

I don't have picons but if you do (and you will have the option to download it from our web backend, or install yours from a zip pack), you will get them in both main OSD and channel list.

The PVR now will not require that the Theater is running, it will be handled by a background service and while recording you will see a "REC" notification in WeTek Launcher's notification area.

The ROM will have support for mounting multiple CIFS/NFS shares (you can see in one of my screenshots I have a network share mounted).

If the device is taking longer to reach the shelves is because we are trying to improve it every day.
Very good job @WeTek devs . It looks amazing :-) if it is possible add also some info from oscam if it is installed (ca, prov, source ...) would be nice
For obvious reason oscam is not pre-installed but you can use OStool (or if you wanna get your hands dirty modify a start script and auto run an oscam binary), I use oscam since I share my TivuSat card to all my devices at home, it is working Wink
Good to know :-) keep good working
What is about new amlogic s905x cpu?Wetek will have it,4K VP9 or HDR?
905x dont have ts imput, neither HDR.
http://www.cnx-software.com/wp-content/u...5-2016.png

The main question is, which new amlogic cpu wetek will use for their new product [play 2s] and where is HDR or VP9 support?

S905D?
S912?
S905D should be the Verimatrix certified if I remember correctly
What about the price of new device? Can you trade us in this regard also so that it is a deciding factor for some whether to choose stone other device or is it worth the wait will be better to know in advance...
Thanks for some easy of hope atleast....
I will ask because it's a kind of information that is out of my league Smile
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11