• 20(current)
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
(2016-06-12, 06:40)ChristianTroy Wrote: I will ask because it's a kind of information that is out of my league Smile
What CT is trying to say is that DroidELEC will take to him with the big WeTek developer whip that is used to keep the coding troops in line and to prevent sensitive product disclosure information from leaking from WeTek HQ. Wink Wink

If there will be changes in the specs I would love to have a Play2 with 2 gb RAM and 16gb.
I do not need satellite input, card input or internal SSD. But i like S905 instead of S812H and the quicker memory of the newer models.
And the new remote with Keyboard!!! Smile
As much as I objectively know it's better to wait for a bug-free, optimised device, there's always that irrational part that wants gratification NAOW!
German site claims it gets the WeTek hub in Stock on June 26:

http://efe-multimedia.de/WeTek-hub-4K-UH...er-Schwarz
Actually they say it will be available from 20.06 (Verfügbar ab: 20.06.2016 (Vorbestellung möglich)) which means this Monday.
I guess we can hold out a vain hope that the Play 2(S) will coincide...
I hope 2s will be available soon. Maybe I see Euro 2016 final in 4k :-)
http://wetek.com/blog/view/60/wetek-hub-...-pre-order.

Play 2s next year 😕

Sent from my LG-H901
Oh...
Oh, it's really sad. Sad This is huge delay...really huge. By the 2017 there can happen anything on the market...And most importantly - what to do now? Choosing between C2 and Play2S was hard enough. And now it's C2 or Hub or wait over half year (if there won't be any more delays) for Play2S.

I'm afraid that there is something more in this then we were told. I wonder if there will be Play2S at all...
Glad I got my Shield instead of waiting.
(2016-06-17, 16:05)Draghmar Wrote: Oh, it's really sad. Sad This is huge delay...really huge. By the 2017 there can happen anything on the market...And most importantly - what to do now? Choosing between C2 and Play2S was hard enough. And now it's C2 or Hub or wait over half year (if there won't be any more delays) for Play2S.

I'm afraid that there is something more in this then we were told. I wonder if there will be Play2S at all...

Afraid of what, please be more precise and open?

Hub and Play 2 (Play 2 is updated to 2GB RAM) are on the way, where price of Hub will be 89 EUR and Play 2 109 EUR including Tuner.
I'll be waiting for the play 2 happy with the extra ram. I would rather wait to get a good product than get a rushed mess. Will there be a pre order for it ?
Info from Wetek http://wetek.com/blog/view/60/wetek-hub-...-pre-order

Sent from my GT-I9505
Last month when I visited INTX at Boston i've hearded that WeTek is working on Play 2S based with S912 and with certified CI+...

And the device was already there to be seen

So, it's good news
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11