WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
(2016-06-22, 19:55)Draghmar Wrote: And what about remote? I'll wait for the Play2 then but I'd like to buy better remote somehow. I read in wrxtasy review that there's a chance you will give us a way to buy it but when?

Also - you should really be more clear to the customers. I mean I know what you have wrote here because I have time during day to watch for new posts but I don't each of your potential customers has and without clarification there's always room for imagination...bad imagination. Wink You should just create subpage for Play 2 and Play 2S with all the info you wrote here and TBA and things like that when you don't have clear answer. At least this way everyone will know how things are. Smile

I think the same, it is hard to have to read 24 pages to try to find some information for exemple about release date of the Play2 (in the page 24 somebody said September, Droidelec said July/August, some pages ago you can read begining July ...), Play2 will have 2gb of RAM (and 8gb of storage or 16gb?), do you plan to offer a kit (like Minix is doing with their A2 keyboard remote), etc... I think the logical place to put all that information for your customers is in your web page...
We only try to buy your boxes now or decide if we wait or buy others, but you make it so difficult with the lack of information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek's ** New ** AMLogic Mediaplayers - 2016 - Play2 - Streamer - HUB - by JoBcn - 2016-06-22, 21:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11