WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
(2016-09-15, 22:38)yarg Wrote: Damn the internet and all it's information!! Smile

Making the classic mistake of continuing to read and research even after having made a choice. Again from a future-proofing perspective, would the HiMedia Q10 or the Shield make more sense? They both seem vastly more powerful and all-round better than the Hub (although much more expensive and I saw in your mid-season review thread that there are many complaints about the Shield at the moment)

Just another though:, our Netflix, Prime etc options are limited here in Europe, but I still maintain my subscriptions in the UK. Do any set top boxes have the ability to establish a VPN to benefit from that?

Thanks!

You can set up VPN connections in LibreElec/OpenElec - though it takes a bit of work. (I've had no problems with Raspberry Pi 2s - though 64 bit OSs may be a little trickier. I haven't tried on my Wetek Hub) You can also usually set-up VPNs quite simply in Android usually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews - by noggin - 2016-09-16, 00:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11