WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
I've been playing around with the newly fixed Play2 / Android TV OS ROM - Voice search functionality with SPMC v16.4.2, from Koying:

How-to-do-voice-search-on-Android-TV

Used in conjunction with the WeTek Core's RF remote control and its dedicated Mic button, its a fantastic Kodi addition for searching a decent sized Kodi media library easily with minimal effort.

This voice search functionality also works with this Android smartdevice App and this iOS one

Excellent work @Koying, this is seriously the most handy feature I've seen added to ATV OS + SPMC/Kodi in quite a while. I've not seen it mentioned much by the Shield guys for some reason.

Eg. As I'm an Aussie, and because she is Smoking Hot ! searching for "Margot Robbie" on the ATV OS Desktop (with SPMC minimised):

Just select the required movie, and you flip back into SPMC / Kodi's movie info page. Its all pretty seamless Smile

You then get Recently Added titles from your Kodi media Library, displayed on the home screen. Stamped with little SPMC logos on them:

W.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews - by wrxtasy - 2016-10-15, 09:23

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.