WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
(2016-10-17, 22:46)ricardopvz Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 23:28)MicMac Wrote:
(2016-10-15, 18:26)tredman Wrote: Looks like games below the apps as a separate section, it's the same on the shield, but with the games section above the apps.
That's true @tredman, but the leanback launcher on the Shield has a header above each section (shield hub, games and apps). There doesn't appear to be a header above the row of apps or games from @wrxtasy's pic.

I really hope the power menu at the bottom of the launcher works.
That power at the bottom doesn't exist, but it is not hard to make. I can actually put whatever I want in there.
I just never felt the need to make it since almost every remote has a Power button which is easier to press and faster than navigating to the bottom.
Hey, thank you for the prompt reply and your work on this ROM.

I agree that the power options at the bottom of the launcher may seem redundant if you're using the Play 2 remote, but not so much if you are using a 3rd party remote. For example, the rii mini remote/keyboard combo that many people use doesn't have a built-in power button. I also believe the power button on the Play 2 uses ir, so unless the 3rd party remote has a programmable ir button, users that use 3rd party remotes or keyboards may be stuck without a way to power off the device.

If I'm missing something completely obvious, and there is a way to shut down the Play 2 without the Play 2 remote or these power options, I apologize.

Thank you again for your work on this custom Android tv ROM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews - by MicMac - 2016-10-18, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11