Req Ability to reorder and rename main menu items
Hi guys,

The feature requests pages is already huge and I simply don't have time to sift through it to see if these suggestions have been made already. So here goes...

Add the ability to reorder and rename main menu item. I like live tv to be at the top of my list as it's the most frequented item... I also just like to call it 'TV' not 'live tv'

And since 'TV Shows' aren't all TV Shows anymore with some being specifically streaming based like Netflix etc.. I think it's just appropriate to call them 'Shows'

I'll add more as I use the skin... Only gave it a 5min test this morning before work.

Cheers,
Loggio.
id just like to reorder them Smile so the stuff i use alot i can put at the top Smile
I believe the developer already replied to this feature request, saying that the current way to do it was "hacky" and he didn't want to offer this functionality until there was a "clean" way to do it.

I'd like to rename "TV Shows" to "TV" and put "Video" at the top, myself.

We'll probably have to wait for user-mods of the skin to come out.
+1

Would be nice to just be able to re-order the main menu items. I'd like add-ons at the top.
(2016-07-22, 18:46)paul4ok Wrote: +1

Would be nice to just be able to re-order the main menu items. I'd like add-ons at the top.

This can all be done in settings - skin setting - home menu - customize main menu
(2016-07-22, 20:39)Repoman Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 18:46)paul4ok Wrote: +1

This can all be done in settings - skin setting - home menu - customize main menu

Only with my MOD, not with original Estuary.
 Estuary MOD V2 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ability to reorder and rename main menu items0