Kodi Sync?
Don't get the Sync to work, do I something wrong?
Must I still add the Folder into the Videos from XBMC/KODI?
You get this error while populating sources? Sorry, your screenshot has a too bad resolution (maybe only on my cell phone) to read it.

Also you have to map the sources after populating sources.
Any info in the log file?
Can you please watch my Picture add many Information what I did to make this more Easy for you and me!
Please Help!

There is a Communication Error with the Host! When you click onto Populate Sources.
But if you click onto Connection is Said Connection to Host Succesfully API Jarvis 6.32.
A log file with an exact error make this more easy for you and me...

But anyway, I think your problem is that you don't have set any sources in Kodi.
I've changed the error massage to a better information what the issue exactly is.
(2016-03-09, 13:02)DanCooper Wrote: But anyway, I think your problem is that you don't have set any sources in Kodi.
I've changed the error massage to a better information what the issue exactly is.
I didn't add this into Sources, must I just add this as External Drive, or must I use the IP Code?
- Set a movie and/or tv show source in Kodi as always
- Click the populate button in Ember KI host settings
- map the Ember sources to the equivalent source in the Kodi column
(2016-03-09, 13:46)DanCooper Wrote: - Set a movie and/or tv show source in Kodi as always
- Click the populate button in Ember KI host settings
- map the Ember sources to the equivalent source in the Kodi column
Sorry can't find it do you maybe have some pictures for me? Wink
I hope you know how you have to add e source in Kodi.

(2016-03-09, 16:42)DanCooper Wrote: I hope you know how you have to add e source in Kodi.

Finally it works, also I had fixed the Populate Sources error from Ember Media Ember, it's a easy fix:
Just put all the Network Share Settings onto On.

Thank You!, For adding this Nice Function into it. Wink

Just a Question can you please add a Function for the Sets for adding Manuel, Information and Pictures.
Because it doesn't scrape everthing for the Sets, only Cover & Logo.
But No ExtraFanarts / ExtraThumbs / Covers (Including Fake Disc Art) / No NFO MetaInfo.

Even when you add the function into Ember Media Manager, Files and Sources and add the Function for the Artwork, it just doesn't show the artwork.
You maybe missed the same thing as I did?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2271436

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Sync?0