Suggested Useful Additions for the Estuary theme
Hi Developers

Just love this new Estuary theme, its near perfect ! Two suggestions:

1) Some of us use Kodi through the big screen TV, on a PC along with a keyboard and mouse. So frequently we might skip between surfing the Net, watching a recorded program on WMC and using Kodi for example. Can we have either an addition to the Power button or another icon on the top of each page, where we can quickly go between a boxed WINDOWS style screen with minimise button or the FULL SCREEN? With Confluence you have to go deep into Skin to change this and then change back, very tiresome.

2) It may just that I haven't found an addon yet, but have this problem with music. Albums and Singles will not stay separate, but simply merge into the Albums view without my wish. I recently tried to add a bunch of my old mp3 singles but had to delete the source folder because they got horribly mixed with my perfectly edited Albums. Can we differentiate between Albums and Songs (singles) so they remain entirely different folders or lists at the viewing level. This would be huge if you can manage it. I have used other music managers such as iTunes and Media Monkey, but there's something really nice about having movies, music albums and singles, photos all in one app (Kodi).

Hope you can help. thanks so much for Kodi, its massive. Big Grin
1) when you are fullscreen in Kodi, just press the / key and see what happens. In the Kodi wiki you find more keyboard commands. Your requested icon might yet still be useful for mouse use.
2) Workaround: Set the id3 tag information "album" for those files to "My Singles"
(2016-03-09, 06:54)moviemania Wrote: 2) It may just that I haven't found an addon yet, but have this problem with music. Albums and Singles will not stay separate, but simply merge into the Albums view without my wish. I recently tried to add a bunch of my old mp3 singles but had to delete the source folder because they got horribly mixed with my perfectly edited Albums. Can we differentiate between Albums and Songs (singles) so they remain entirely different folders or lists at the viewing level. This would be huge if you can manage it. I have used other music managers such as iTunes and Media Monkey, but there's something really nice about having movies, music albums and singles, photos all in one app (Kodi).

Is this only happening in Krypton? Do other versions split your albums and singles OK? It is not a skin issue but a music library one, that I am trying to track down. Albums and singles separate for me, but I know others have have this issue. Perhaps you would start a new thread in Support/OS Independant where we can discuss it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggested Useful Additions for the Estuary theme0