Req Support for Artistslideshow
Damn these theme look awesome.

Do/will they support the artistslideshow plugin? This plugin changes the whole experience when listening to music, it would be great for a native support of it rather than having to stick with a modified confluence Sad
I mentioned that in the feature request thread. My bet is that they're going to be hesitant to have built-in support to something not maintained by the core team, and I know there is always a need for the default skin to be light enough to run on low powered devices (not that AS takes much for resources).

Anyway, the likelihood is that I will provide a modified version of Estuary that supports AS (assuming it doesn't get built in), but probably not until Kodi 17 is in beta.
My personal opinion would be to add support for these types of Add-ons that have been around for many years and do not break.

Kodi is going more and more Add-on based and I don't see the reason to not make it a nice "out of box" experience.

Saying that, I have seen PR's from the team that removed skin Add-on support from confluence because it was not an official team add-on. I think tvtunes was one of them.
i also would like to see artist slideshow support.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2276127
+1

I love using Artist Slideshow when playing music - and it would be great if I could use Estuary.

It transforms Kodi as a music player; beautifully displaying artwork whilst playing music, instead if a black screen, or visualisation - it would be great if users had this straight away to show them that music playing can be as beautiful in Kodi as navigating Movie and TV content is.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
this skin is in "alpha" state, its supposed to be better and more advanced then confluence, im sure artist slideshow will return better then ever, give it time.
(2016-03-12, 06:44)mazey Wrote: this skin is in "alpha" state, its supposed to be better and more advanced then confluence, im sure artist slideshow will return better then ever, give it time.

you are wrong. artist slideshow was never official supported by confluence skin. hope thats changes with estuary, thats why we ask here...
This please.

CDart as well.
Please include artist slideshow. I find the argument, that Estuary has to run on slow / not-powerful machines valid, but things like AS can always be disabled. Problem solved.
If AS is incorporated into this skin you should have to opt in (download the add-on yourself) rather than opt out(disable the add-on), if that is possible. Otherwise if it has to be fully included or completely left out, it should be left out.
(2016-03-27, 16:21)Av3nged Wrote: If AS is incorporated into this skin you should have to opt in (download the add-on yourself) rather than opt out(disable the add-on), if that is possible. Otherwise if it has to be fully included or completely left out, it should be left out.

You're the odd one out, but thats ok.

Not sure why code couldn't be merged into code if many people want it, and then an option in visualisations or something like all the others

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for Artistslideshow0