Req On Deck
Github page doesnt exists, does this important thing make their way into release?
(2017-02-17, 07:58)chkMINUS Wrote: How do I add that item?

No need, already watched items are now hidden in the recently added move/episode widgets - there's no longer an option to enable or disable this behaviour.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Great! Thank you for info!
(2017-02-17, 09:07)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-17, 07:58)chkMINUS Wrote: How do I add that item?

No need, already watched items are now hidden in the recently added move/episode widgets - there's no longer an option to enable or disable this behaviour.

The current behaviour is horrible.

It hides the watched shows, not the watched items.

If I miss one episode from one show it shows all the "recent episodes" of this show.

As I said in the bug post, if you have 2 shows with the last episode unwatched (A8 and B8) the "recent episodes" will show:

A8 B8 A7 B8 A6 B6 (for example)

You watch your last episode from A8, so all the show will be watched, and now "recent episodes" show:

B8 B7 B6 ...

Please, if you hide something, hide the items, no the sows: You have this recent items unwatched: A8 B8, and next week, if I didn't check no one of this I will have A9, B9, A8, B8, and if I check A8 I will have A9 B9 B8.

Edit: To recover the previous (confluence) behaviour (a real "recent episodes") you can do this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307316
Pretty sure it hides only the watched movies and watched episodes (although I'm testing with Kodi 18 but I'm sure this functionality is already in Kodi 17).

In fact it doesn't "hide" watched items, it only shows unwatched episodes as it's based on a smart playlist (ie. database query) that excludes all watched items.

I'm a bit confused about your test scenario - are A7 and A6 now watched? I just unwatched three episodes of the same show (A8, A7, A6) - all 3 are now visible in the "Recently added episodes" widget. I then marked A8 as watched, episodes A7 and A6 remained visible in the "Recently added episodes" widget.

Note that the "Recently added" list is totally different from the widget as the list is not based on a smart playlist, so you may get very different results displayed in the list than you will in the widget. The "Recently added" list has an unwatched/watched filter that is applied after the database query, whereas the widget includes the unwatched filter in the database query (so only unwatched items are in the query result). This difference will result in the list often having fewer unwatched items than the widget might display. But that's an implementation issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On Deck3