Release - Discovery Channels - Updated version 3.2.7 available

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MetalChris Online
Fan
Crap. More website changes. I wish they'd tell me about these things in advance. Wink

Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can get it sorted out.

In the meantime, my Quest TV add-on has some shows you might like, and is not region blocked. Also, if you are craving automotive programming, my PowerNation TV add-on is loaded with shows like Xtreme Off-Road, Detroit Muscle, Truck Tech, Engine Power and several others. Both are available from my repo.

XBMC Gotham (13.2) on ThinkPad T400 Ubuntu 12.04.5 | Kodi Jarvis (16.1) on HTPC Lubuntu 14.04 | My Add-ons | My Repo
find quote
phunn1e2 Offline
Thanks for the advice, I'll sure give them a try! Nod
find quote
MetalChris Online
Fan
(2017-08-28 20:46)phunn1e2 Wrote:  Hey Chris, I started using your addon 2 days ago but I seem to be unable to view the clips, i.e. from Discovery Channel.

(2017-08-30 03:34)MetalChris Wrote:  Crap. More website changes. I wish they'd tell me about these things in advance. Wink

Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can get it sorted out.

Ok, should be sorted out now, and I've pushed version 3.2.7 to my repo. If you don't have my repo installed you can download the latest version of the add-on from the link in the first post of this thread.

If it's still not working, or if I've screwed up something else, please post a link to a full debug log (wiki).

XBMC Gotham (13.2) on ThinkPad T400 Ubuntu 12.04.5 | Kodi Jarvis (16.1) on HTPC Lubuntu 14.04 | My Add-ons | My Repo
find quote