recordings not refreshing/showing up in kodi
I have kodi 16 and nextpvr all setup.. using amber skin. I have 4 tuners (2 hdhomerun extends).

The issue I am having is my recordings are not updating on their own. The only way for my recorded shows to show up in kodi is to close and reopen kodi or delete a recording in the list, this must force a refresh or something doing that. How can I fix this issue so new recordings will show up on their own?

thanks!
nobody has had this issue or a solution?
If you can supply the kodi.log, and the NextPVR logs, I'll take a look for you.
I sent you a pm with the log files.

thanks!
Thanks, but your kodi.log didn't have any messages from the NextPVR addon. You probably need to enable debug logging in kodi, and try again.
Okay, thanks. I just turned on debugging in kodi.. it now shows text info at the top of the screen in kodi (cpu/ram usage) Is there a way to turn that off? I have some shows being recorded tonight and will keep debugging on now until about an hour after they are done recording and then resend it to you. Are there any other places to look to turn logs on or is that it?

thanks!
(2016-03-15, 00:35)ShuhDonk Wrote: Okay, thanks. I just turned on debugging in kodi.. it now shows text info at the top of the screen in kodi (cpu/ram usage) Is there a way to turn that off?
I don't know. I don't think so.
I've been having this same problem. Running NPVR 3.6.6 and Kodi 16.0 on Win10. No logs at the moment. Will try to produce some in the next few days.
(2016-03-14, 18:24)sub3 Wrote: Thanks, but your kodi.log didn't have any messages from the NextPVR addon. You probably need to enable debug logging in kodi, and try again.

I have updated logs, I will pm them to you, thanks again!
Get a chance to look over the logs? Were they helpful at all in figuring out what may be wrong?
I did have a look at the logs, and have the theory on what might be happening, but then I got busy with day job stuff and haven't had a chance to go back to it.
(2016-03-18, 01:36)sub3 Wrote: I did have a look at the logs, and have the theory on what might be happening, but then I got busy with day job stuff and haven't had a chance to go back to it.

Thanks for the help, no rush!
used to have this problem all the time... I seem to remember it was well known... I'm going to follow this with interest, as I stopped using PVR functionality in Kodi because of it.
I too have the same problem. It also occurs when you manually add downloaded TV shows to the video folder - they don't show up in the Recorded TV List.
I have the same problem. Running 16.1 and 3.6.6 on windows 7 x64. I have let it sit for over 24hrs and recording don't show until I restart Kodi.

Another example, if I have a recording scheduled from 8 to 9 and check at 8:15, nothing is there. If I quit and restart the partial recording shows right up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recordings not refreshing/showing up in kodi0