Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)
Hello all Aeon Nox users,

I am a fan of the Academy Awards, and I am always adding to my collection movies that have won Academy Awards (Oscars). I thought I would share with you the playlists I have built, based on the award categories that I follow:

- Best Picture
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Director
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Screenplay (original and adapted)
- Best Score
- Best Visual Effects
- Best Animated
- Best Foreign Language

In the following link you will find a zip file containing a playlist for each one of the above categories, as well as a playlist called ConsolidatedOscars that contains all the movies in all of the categories listed. I have also included a RecentOscars playlist that can be used as a widget for the consolidated playlist.

These playlists only have the English titles for all the movies.

Hope any of you finds this useful!

Regards,

Bart

EDIT 2018-09-25: I have updated my playlists to include 2018 Oscar Winners, and I have also made the playlists in Spanish for those out there who are Spanish speakers.  I have also included the Excel spreadsheet I use to track all of the winners, in case someone finds that useful as well.  So, here are the two links:

Oscars Playlists Spanish: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiLBeAFXeFJ82GLLc0w

EDIT 2018-10-01:

I have updated my playlists (in English right now) to include the following Oscar categories:

- Best Cinematography
- Best Film Editing
- Best Sound Editing
- Best Sound Mixing
- Best Original Song
- Best Costume Design
- Best Makeup and Hair-styling
- Best Production Design

As before, I have also included a playlist with all of the movies for all of the categories, as well as an Excel tracking worksheet.

Here is the new English playlists link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiLB0VEXkLtGZ_wTw4A

EDIT 2019-02-25: I have updated the English playlists with the 2019 winners.

Here is the new English playlists link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFiME85ckfRpmMyAda_w

Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
BSoriano:

You may find this interesting

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=ROTTEN
(2016-03-13, 01:06)Edworld Wrote: BSoriano:

You may find this interesting

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=ROTTEN

Thanks a lot Edworld! I will certainly take the AFI100 and BFI100, those will make great additions!

I ended up creating a custom video node based on the consolidated playlist so I could see the movies by director, actor, genre, year, country besides title. I added it as a main menu item (I use Aeon MadNox RC1), and added all of the other playlists as submenu options.

Please let me know if you are interested in the xml for that and I will post it. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
THX for the playlists Wink
nice job BSoriano Smile
maybe write to it, that they only work on "english" Titles ... but i think i will check some of them and add my german Titles to it

well done buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-18, 14:00)schimi2k Wrote: nice job BSoriano Smile
maybe write to it, that they only work on "english" Titles ... but i think i will check some of them and add my german Titles to it

well done buddy

Thanks schimi! I edited the post to reflect that there are only English titles.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-17, 00:18)Mario S. Wrote: THX for the playlists Wink

You are welcome Mario! Hope you find them useful.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-12, 20:05)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for sharing Smile

You're welcome!
Thanks for sharing !

It would be great to use these smartlist with >these view<.
Someone can help me ?
@steve, what skin / mod are you using?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-18, 18:00)Steve_ Wrote: Thanks for sharing !

It would be great to use these smartlist with >these view<.
Someone can help me ?

Steve,

Are you still using an older version of Nox 4? Those views you mention are mods for an old version of Nox 4. It would be nice to have Oscar Statue and the year, and even the award name in a view, but that is something for a skinner to look at and decide if they want to add/mod in their skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-18, 18:30)Mike_Doc Wrote: @steve, what skin / mod are you using?

Bart Wrote:Are you still using an older version of Nox 4? Those views you mention are mods for an old version of Nox 4. It would be nice to have Oscar Statue and the year, and even the award name in a view, but that is something for a skinner to look at and decide if they want to add/mod in their skin.

I am using Aeon Nox 5 Silvo ( 5.7.4-2.1.2 (Isengard)) and I don't find this old version of Aeon Nox ...
I'm not a skinner, so it's very difficult for me to adapt this mod.
@bart, checkout latest Madnox GIT and tripanel view for Best Picture, Director, Actor & Actress playlists Tongue
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-19, 17:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bart, checkout latest Madnox GIT and tripanel view for Best Picture, Director, Actor & Actress playlists Tongue

Mike, you are awesome!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate this, and it looks great!

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)0