Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)
(2016-03-19, 17:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bart, checkout latest Madnox GIT and tripanel view for Best Picture, Director, Actor & Actress playlists Tongue

Thanks Mike
(2016-03-13, 04:42)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 01:06)Edworld Wrote: BSoriano:

You may find this interesting

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=ROTTEN

Thanks a lot Edworld! I will certainly take the AFI100 and BFI100, those will make great additions!

I ended up creating a custom video node based on the consolidated playlist so I could see the movies by director, actor, genre, year, country besides title. I added it as a main menu item (I use Aeon MadNox RC1), and added all of the other playlists as submenu options.

Please let me know if you are interested in the xml for that and I will post it. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Would the custom node work for any skin? I primarily use Nox5
(2016-03-19, 17:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bart, checkout latest Madnox GIT and tripanel view for Best Picture, Director, Actor & Actress playlists Tongue

Very Cool!!!
(2016-03-20, 16:59)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 04:42)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 01:06)Edworld Wrote: BSoriano:

You may find this interesting

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ght=ROTTEN

Thanks a lot Edworld! I will certainly take the AFI100 and BFI100, those will make great additions!

I ended up creating a custom video node based on the consolidated playlist so I could see the movies by director, actor, genre, year, country besides title. I added it as a main menu item (I use Aeon MadNox RC1), and added all of the other playlists as submenu options.

Please let me know if you are interested in the xml for that and I will post it. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Would the custom node work for any skin? I primarily use Nox5

Yes, that's not skin dependent.
bsoriano:

Why is it that your bestscreenplay list has movies that didn't win the award?
i am working on those laylists atm and add the german titles to it and then i wanna try to add them as default subemenus ( i will TRY ! )
and i noticed this too - and this screenplay is "best adapted screenplay"
i will "fix" this when i add the german titles to it Wink

EDIT:
seems like "best original screenplay" and "best adapted screenplay" where mixed together - i have seperate them now and i also change the playlists with only one rule field with all titles as values
- ive compared those two systems against each other and noticed this:

for each movie with a sepparate rule field like this

<rule field="title" operator="is">
<value>7th Heaven</value>
</rule>
<value>The Dove</value>
</rule>
... etc
needs for my all oscar winners playlist ~ 23 seconds to load

with this system:

<value>The Dove</value>
<value>The Last Command</value>
</rule>
it just need ~5 seconds to load

so i edit all playlists to this system ... now i just need to wait for Master Bob if he can help me with adding those playlists as default Oscar submenus Smile
thx again for this nice idea bsoriano Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Edworld and schimi,

Schimi is correct, I put together the original and adapted screenplay winners together, since I look at both awards as the "writing" award.

Thanks schimi for the tip on the rules, I will change that in the playlists. Also, if you want I can post the xml for the video node I created with the playlists as submenu options.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-26, 14:58)bsoriano Wrote: Edworld and schimi,

Schimi is correct, I put together the original and adapted screenplay winners together, since I look at both awards as the "writing" award.

Thanks schimi for the tip on the rules, I will change that in the playlists. Also, if you want I can post the xml for the video node I created with the playlists as submenu options.

Regards,

Bart
Check your pms from yesterday Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-03-26, 14:58)bsoriano Wrote: Edworld and schimi,

Regards,

Bart

Please post the xml node sand some intructions since I have no idea what it will do or where to save
bsoriano:

So I have both versions of Beauty and the Beast, is there a way to only show the animated version on the score oscar list instead of both?

Same happens with Titanic

Thanks
(2016-03-26, 18:08)Edworld Wrote: bsoriano:

So I have both versions of Beauty and the Beast, is there a way to only show the animated version on the score oscar list instead of both?

Same happens with Titanic

Thanks

thats the problem - if you have 2 movies with the same name you need to rename the wrong one a bit ( maybe add the year behind the name ) - because there is no oscar info in scrape-info we just can add the name in playlist - and if there are 2 same names it will took both - we try to use a minimum rating before, but this wasnt perfect either - so the only thing you can do ( that i know of ) is to rename the "wrong" one ( or the right one and edit the playlist )

- and a first test version of the oscars subemnu is at the madnox team member to cross check - its working here quite nice already ( all those playlists as subemnu and best picture at main main item )
i am fixing the sizes of the submenu texts atm, because of the long texts - but it will be done soon - when there will be no problems, i will push it to the git soon ( for english and german movie titles )

I noticed that playlist have this:

<match>one</match>

What does it do?
(2016-03-27, 02:17)Edworld Wrote: I noticed that playlist have this:

<match>one</match>

What does it do?

doesnt matter on this playlists, because there is just one rule
if we would add another rule... lets say " rating over 4 " and we would say match=one - than all movies with rating over 4 in the whole library ! & the movies from the list will shown

if we change the match from "one" to "all" it would crosscheck the movies from the value list and just show the movies with a rating over 4

and i push the new oscars Menu Item to Git
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2294685

schimi2k:

If you create a playlist using what you recommended in previous posts and at the end of the list you use "match all" for movies that have same title in your database and force it to double match: title and year. would soemthing like this work?

<value>The Dove</value>
</rule>

<match>all</match>
<value>Titanic</value>
<value>1997</value>
</rule>

Thanks
(2016-03-28, 19:09)Edworld Wrote: schimi2k:

If you create a playlist using what you recommended in previous posts and at the end of the list you use "match all" for movies that have same title in your database and force it to double match: title and year. would soemthing like this work?

<value>The Dove</value>
</rule>

<match>all</match>
<value>Titanic</value>
<value>1997</value>
</rule>

Thanks
Hmmm will test it Smile... Could work this way
Thx 4 the tip

EDIT: doesnt work this way... and it seems i cant set a link to a playlist outside /userdata/playlist/video... so we need to think a bit longer for a better solution

but good thing is - i have my text format bar again here in chrome Big Grin COLORRRR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)0