Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)
The Dropbox link is dead, would anyone be kind enought o reupload it?
(2016-03-31, 22:50)Fededm97 Wrote: The Dropbox link is dead, would anyone be kind enought o reupload it?

Updated link added in first post. Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Bart
I post this question here since it is playlist related.

I want to display the AFI100 in the correct ranking order by using the user rating field, to accomplish this, I need to be able to change the scale from 1-10 to 1-100 and also need to make some changes in dialogvideo info to replace the "rated" label with AFI100 and possibly change some condition so I can display 100 and not limited to 10 as the highest number displayed.

Can this be easily done?

Thanks in advance
Hey, I justed updated these playlists with last night's winners.
https://mega.nz/#!zN1xQDSJ
Thanks for sharing however the file hosting link is asking for a decryption key.
And the winner  ähhh  the decryption key   is :

HuhHuh??

Thanks
Apologies. Thought i had set it to no decryption key.

Updated link: https://mega.nz/#!jVsniRqR!2pFTZa83XRnhc...qOZaEuy4AM
Will these playlist continue to add/update with new movies each year?
(2018-04-21, 01:15)madmax2 Wrote: Will these playlist continue to add/update with new movies each year?
 Sorry for the very, very late reply.  I will update these every year and update the first post to reflect this.  I am working on the playlists with titles in Spanish as well (I am from the Dominican Republic), and as soon as I am done with those, I will post an updated link on the first post.

Regards,

Bart
(2018-09-25, 18:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2018-04-21, 01:15)madmax2 Wrote: Will these playlist continue to add/update with new movies each year?
 Sorry for the very, very late reply.  I will update these every year and update the first post to reflect this.  I am working on the playlists with titles in Spanish as well (I am from the Dominican Republic), and as soon as I am done with those, I will post an updated link on the first post.

Regards,

Bart 
thanks
Hello all,

Please see updated first post, I have added all of the Academy Awards categories that are not for documentaries or shorts.

I hope any of you can find this useful.

Regards,

Bart
Updated with tonights winners .. let me know if there are any issues so I can fix and repost.

https://mega.nz/#!jj5XRIaT!NWpPdlDiWTtwq...LAeo4uAdWw
Thanks @pletopia ! I also updated the first post with a link to my English playlists, updated as of last night.

Regards,

Bart
Hi bsoriano,

many thanks for the lists. Very helpful.

One question to all: I just noticed that Kodi version Krypton does not provide playlists based on "originaltitle". I tried this, because I hoped that this would prevent the need to translate the lists into different languages. However, it seems that the current master of the kodi source code also supports "originaltitle" for rules. Can somebody confirm that when changing the smart playlist rule from "title" to "originaltitle" with the current kodi version works with different languages?

Regards,
Tolot
(2019-03-14, 23:22)Tolot Wrote: Hi bsoriano,

many thanks for the lists. Very helpful.

One question to all: I just noticed that Kodi version Krypton does not provide playlists based on "originaltitle". I tried this, because I hoped that this would prevent the need to translate the lists into different languages. However, it seems that the current master of the kodi source code also supports "originaltitle" for rules. Can somebody confirm that when changing the smart playlist rule from "title" to "originaltitle" with the current kodi version works with different languages?

Regards,
Tolot
I tested a bit on this with the latest Leia nightly, but it does not seem to work.  You cannot select "originaltitle" as a sort field for movie smart playlists.  You can directly edit the playlist file and put originaltitle in the sort order, but it does not work. 

I think this would be a good feature request for the Kodi team.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selected Academy Awards Playlists (Current as of 2018-09-25)0