• 4(current)
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v16
You can use them side by side without any problem.
Kodi 15.2 @ Android TV (Nvidia Shield)
PVR Backend: DVBLink/ DVBLogic with DigitalDevices 2xDVB-S & 2xDVB-C,CI DeltaCamTwin @ UM02 & HD02
Media Backend: EMBY
(2016-03-14, 14:23)giaur Wrote: Can I have both SPMC and official Kodi build? Will they use separate home directories? (settings, addons etc). Are pvr addons included? (especially, I'm interested in thveadend)

Yes AFAIK. Definitely yes to separate install.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2016-03-14, 13:57)Koying Wrote:
(2016-03-14, 13:53)busta.rhymes Wrote: [https://github.com/koying/SPMC/issues/76

404. Did you forgot to push OK or something? Wink

I had to get my account verifyd with github. Should work now :-)
How about pvr?
(2016-03-14, 14:35)giaur Wrote: How about pvr?

I don't use PVR so I have no idea sorry.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
Photo 
(2016-03-14, 10:49)tchirou Wrote: I am no designer but would you consider asking people with skills to design a new SPMC logo ? It may deserve a modern refresh Big Grin

What I'm using on my personal setup.

watch gallery

EDIT: All images can be downloaded from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sjakf9...images.zip
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Tinwarble
Could you please tell me where the image is located in the kodi folder to replace ?
For the splash screen, just rename it "splash.png" (without the ""), then place it in /Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/media/
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Allright thanks
What about the logo on the shield homepage ? Is there something we can do about that ?
Not without root or modifying the .apk.
Ok thanks
Ok, Koying... now you've done it.. you OFFICIALLY have a fan in me (not that it carries any water with it...lol).

I got a Shield TV after reviewing it's specs vs other Android units in the market. Other units would promise "improvements" with the next generation of chipsets. The Shield TV is so capable "as-is" (hardware wise), that the only thing needed from time to time would be firmware and software (apps) updates. Which was disappointing that a product like the Shield TV was not being used as the "foundation" for software development. Develop for the most future-proof piece of hardware available and tweak for all the others as needed.

So my frustration grew...

I have been experiencing audio issues with Kodi on my Shield TV, specifically 7.1 surround outputting to 2.0 and other such things.

Then last night after almost throwing in the towel on Kodi (had to resort to using the native video player) I ran across this thread... it was like the storm and clouds parted and a beam of light came pouring in....

... all the issues I had been experiencing with Kodi were suddenly resolved.

So, to you I give a very appreciated "Thank-you" for all your hard work!
Just confused the heck out of myself...
Had SPMC on my tablet, installed 16.1 over it, emptied Android/data/.spmc folder, copied data from .kodi folder to .spmc folder and wondered why it wasn't working properly. It took me a while to realise I have 2 SPMC's now (Isengard / Jarvis) both working independently, and a new .spmc16 folder in android/data. So I was clicking on the old icon and starting Isengard.
Not a complaint - I'm delighted they both work, I can use Isengard with my main mysql until openelec updates and still use Jarvis.
Now which one should I use and rely on it from now on?

This,

kodi-20160308-b881949-adddroidPT-armeabi-v7a.apk

or this,

SPMC-armeabi-v7a_16.1.1.apk
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
I would personnally say SPMC-armeabi-v7a_16.1.1.apk
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v166