Solved Music library
This may be a stupid question, but how do i remove music from the library. I removed my source, but all of my music is still showing up?
Do a library clean or just delete the music Database file.
Tried both of those, the database file won't delete and the library clean didn't do anything.
(2016-03-14, 03:05)cam12687 Wrote: This may be a stupid question, but how do i remove music from the library. I removed my source, but all of my music is still showing up?

How did you remove your source? How much do you want to remove from the library, all music or just some?

If you go to Music>Files view it will list your music sources. From the context menu (C on keyboard), you can remove a source. It will then ask it you want to update the library, say yes.

If you just deleted the music files from your drive, or moved them, then clean library would have removed them from the library too.

Deleting the MyMusicXX.DB file, when Kodi is not running, would also empty the library complete or at least cause Kodi to create an empty new one next time it was run.
I removed my source from Music>Files, it asked if i wanted to clean the library, so said yes, but cleaning didn't remove anything. Everything is still there like i never removed the source. For some reason there was 2 MyMusicXX.DB files. One wouldn't delete, but just tried again and it deleted, Must of just have been stubborn. So I don't have the problem anymore.
Add solved to the title bud

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library0