Restart after S3 - LiveTV hangs up
Hello together,

my first post here and I have to sorry about my english... Its not so good. I am using the german nerds forum, coming from Pforzheim by the Black Forest and use Kodi since 5 Month as the system to manage my Movies and TV.

I use 3 clients working on Win10 with Kodi 16.1 served by an WindowsHomeServer 2011. Inside the Server is working DVBLink 5.5 with 6 DigitalDevices Tuners with a Smartcard from KabelBW/Unitymedia Germany. All computers use a fixed IP.

If no Client is working, the Server is going into S3 after 10 min after the last Client is sleeping. If i wake up a client next day I see the WOL Message on the screen, then the Message, that some services will start and the client tries to download the EPG. During the download it will be stopped at 50% from the EPG. If I start now a TV-Stream I only can see that the stream will be cached and Kodi stops working complete. I have to kill the task Kodi in the Task manager to restart Kodi again.

This will be happen every morning. During the whole day I can open and close Kodi without any problems. So I think, that I have a Problem with the EPG or PVR-Addon.

Is there anybody who can give me some tips to solve this Problem? The WAF is .... you know...

Thanks for help.
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Restart after S3 - LiveTV hangs up0