• 2(current)
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
Hi, I found a bug in the "mono" colour setting: when putting up the controls during video playback, the buttons are not highlighted. They are when controlling music playback. I moved to the blue colour setting and all was well. I do believe it worked before one of the KODI/OSMC updates, but I am not sure. Hope this helps.
(2016-04-10, 09:06)Mendel Wrote: Hi, I found a bug in the "mono" colour setting: when putting up the controls during video playback, the buttons are not highlighted. They are when controlling music playback. I moved to the blue colour setting and all was well. I do believe it worked before one of the KODI/OSMC updates, but I am not sure. Hope this helps.

Just noticed a problem with the default skin colour and the Video OSD - when playback is paused, the playback icon disappears rather than highlighting orange.
Thank you for all the great work on Quartz, really my favorite skin.

Would it be possible to wish for activation for the scrollbar again, some lists are extremely long, and without the scrollbar they get really annoying.

But thank you for a great skin.
I'll make the scrollbar default.. new video information feature is almost implemented. Sadly didn't have that much time lately :/
How to change background image while using quartz skin in kodi
Okay guys, so I've updated the development branch. The video information has now changed to display actors ans choose art in another way. Implementing some other requests now.
(2016-04-13, 11:35)james_ss Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 09:06)Mendel Wrote: Hi, I found a bug in the "mono" colour setting: when putting up the controls during video playback, the buttons are not highlighted. They are when controlling music playback. I moved to the blue colour setting and all was well. I do believe it worked before one of the KODI/OSMC updates, but I am not sure. Hope this helps.

Just noticed a problem with the default skin colour and the Video OSD - when playback is paused, the playback icon disappears rather than highlighting orange.

Ok, fixed this. Thanks for reporting!
TPX001,

I can't thank you enough for resurrecting my favorite skin. You are doing the Lord's work and I would be happy to lend financial support to your efforts... if that's an option.

One question, if I may. How does one add a favorite to a home screen menu? Been searching threads and pressing keys for days and cannot figure out how to edit the numbered favorite entries under: Kodi>Settings>Skin>Home menus customizer.
Answered my own question. Home menu favorites do not work with Jarvis. Works fine in Helix.
My bad. Favorites work fine with the requisite addon installed. Man.. if only PVR worked this would be a God-tier skin in my book!

Ok, this concludes the conversation I am having with myself. Big Grin
Hmmm trying to install this on a raspberry pi 3 (via zip file) and it doesn't seem to want to play ball!! Getting a dependencies not met error. Totally fine on my Chromebox and Macbook Pro. Any thoughts? Managed to install peckinko's 5.1.3? I think it was via SuperRepo just fine.
(2016-06-18, 14:00)tehguitarist Wrote: Hmmm trying to install this on a raspberry pi 3 (via zip file) and it doesn't seem to want to play ball!! Getting a dependencies not met error. Totally fine on my Chromebox and Macbook Pro. Any thoughts? Managed to install peckinko's 5.1.3? I think it was via SuperRepo just fine.

Same problem here..
Installed this on my FireTV2, love the clean simple look & easy access to all needed controls. Many thanks for you taking the time to work on this.
Would be great to have option to add global custom background wallpapers to spiff it up , otherwise...wonderful!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
I once asked how to change the level of background transparency in the main screen (as well as within the [movie] or [tv show] categories) and received a very nice answer but can't seem to find it using the search.

Perhaps someone could help me find the fine and line to edit?

Thanks in advance.
(2016-07-06, 07:43)Blackfriar Wrote: I once asked how to change the level of background transparency in the main screen (as well as within the [movie] or [tv show] categories) and received a very nice answer but can't seem to find it using the search.

Perhaps someone could help me find the fine and line to edit?

Thanks in advance.

Probably more than one way to skin this cat but what I did was change the opacity of media/img/BGOverlay.png using the free Gimp software. Lowering the value by 20% was perfect for me.

This assumes you're using a 5.x version of Quartz. Believe you would need to target the Vignette*.png files for 4.x.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0