[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
(2016-12-27, 02:32)aiko Wrote: This is far and away my favourite skin and it seems to be working OK on Jarvis for me.

Only one minor issue. When I choose Movie Info it does not show the actual path to the file. However if I do Info on a TV Show episode it does show the file path.

Any idea where/how that is done so I can see the same? I sometimes end up with duplicate movies and duplicate encodings and so it is really handy to be able to see the file path and name using the info on a movie.

EDIT: I managed to solve this problem by inserting the following code into DialogVideoInfo.xml after line 184:

Code:
<item id="8">
          <description>File Path</description>
          <label>$LOCALIZE[21801]</label>
          <label2>$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]</label2>
          <onclick condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=textviewer,header=$LOCALIZE[573],message=$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath])</onclick>
          <onclick condition="!System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">noop</onclick>
          </item>

Hi aiko.. latest development branch contains a clean fix for this. I've added a skin setting where you can enable or disable it in the dialog view.. For those who aren't interested in this feature just put the 'show file path' indicator on 'no'

Let me know what you guys think..

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Quartz (Jarvis support) - by TPX001 - 2017-02-11, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0