[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
Fwiw, got pvr working for Quartz Jarvis but still have to work out some kinks in the epg and then home screen. But heres the live tv screen with channel switching and osd etc. Just used some older pvr icons that were in /VideoOSD and kind of shoe horned them in there for now for channel selection (I am by no means an artist). The signal and snr readout to the right of the controls is mostly there so I can see if my atsc-t signal is worth anything. Oh yeah and the hilighted color is my fixed Ice color scheme as the included one uses White as the "HL" color which of course means there is no way to tell what control you have highlighted.

A few things as I am new to PVR (though it works pretty awesome on a chd modded atv 1 running Soli's Kinos build) that I'd note in trying a bunch of skins to test out how they use pvr. Confluence is the next runner up to Quartz from a resource perspective. AeonNox is pretty decent but uses yet more resources and from there imo it gets worse for low resource platforms like I am using. Quartz is the lightest by far having tried everything in the Jarvis repo and a few not in there (Aeon MQ7 etc). So, I figure its worth playing with Quartz for my own use to see what can be done. I am doing this in the Jarvis branch as I only have one box running Krypton and my biggest interest is for a low power setup and the atv 1 is surely a low power setup and Jarvis though getting dated is perfect for that old box. I do not think it'd be tough to add this pvr stuff to the krypton branch but I haven't had the time to try it.  Afaict there isn't any krypton pvr specific code I've needed yet.
I have no way to test live radio as my tuner doesn't have a radio receiver. So for now that'll remain a black box.

Still have to clean up the channel list selection screen (the one that gets you the full screen video above) and figure how to get pvr introduced into the home screen as right now its just under addons if PVR is enabled.

I think like the others it'd make sense for pvr to have its own main heading in the home screen but currently I am not sure how to get another main entry in there, so that'll take some tinkering, a sub heading is much easier for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support) - by dynaflash - 2017-10-31, 20:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0