Default View: How to get a PERMANENT InfoWall Movie/TV-Show View
Hi All,

I'm using Aeon Nox 5 skin with the latest version of KODI (Jarvis 16)

Is it possible to have a permanent InfoWall view for all movies/tv-shows? Currently, when I hover the mouse over to the left of the screen and change the view manually, it defaults back to the standard 'list view' whenever I go back/forward, which is incredibly frustrating as we (the family) really like having a movie/show synopsis available.

Things I've tried to get this to work:

* Editing MyVideoNav.xml file so that the default (line 4 or 5 I believe) view is 51, not 50, and also ensured it was listed 1st in the lines below it (i.e. 51, 50, 52, 53 etc. NOT 50, 51, 52, 53 etc.) - restarting KODI/Box, which didn't work
* Renaming guisettings.xml to guisettingsold.xml after making the above change, exiting, and re-loading KODI to generate a new guisettings.xml file to see if it incorporated the changes above, which didn't work
* Fiddled with skin settings, system settings, add-on settings to no extent, which didn't work

Is there anything else I can try or is it simply not possible to achieve this?

Thanks for your time.

Mal.
Yea me too, iv just come across your post as i want exactly the same but cant figure it.

What number is Infowall on Aeon Nox 5 ?

Can anyone help out please. Thx.
If you are in the normal library the view should be remembered. It's probably an add-on where you have this problem. And if its for movies/tv shows I doubt it's any add-on we support here. That being said, there are ways to force a view type in plugins, best to contact the add-on author about this.
OK, shall see if i can find the correct forum for my specific addon, cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default View: How to get a PERMANENT InfoWall Movie/TV-Show View0