Bug [TVShowTime][FIXED] Weird Notification with "How To Get Away With Murder" TV Series
Hi guys,

Today, I experienced a weird thing that happenned 2 nights ago. I looked the 2 first episode of the season 2 of the tv show "how to get away with murder" and I didn't pay attention at the moment but a bug happened.

To keep track of my tv show's status, I use the website tv show time and the addon to notify automatically the app when I completed an episode. But today, I saw that all episode that I'd seen wasn't check. So I tried to look at it by tring it again and I discovered that it was checking the tv show called "Murder in the first". I tried after with an episode of the first season, and here again, the notification informed Tv show time that I saw, this time, an episode of "Murder".

Is this a bug or anything ?

TLDR ; Notification to tv show time the wrong tv show.

Season 1 Episode X of "How to get away with murder" ---> Season 1 Episode X of "Murder"
Season 2 Episode X of "How to get away with murder" ---> Season 1 Episode X of "Murder in the first"

thanks
Thread moved to program add-ons
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
FIXED : Maybe found a way to fix it. Tried to rename again with filebot using TBDB scrapper and then using TMDB scrapper inside Kodi. Seems to work for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TVShowTime][FIXED] Weird Notification with "How To Get Away With Murder" TV Series0