v17 Doctor Who specials
Hey,

On my TV shows library, I have Doctor Who with all the seasons, except special episodes (Christmas episode, 50th anniversary etc...), they are simply inexistant, like it isn't in the show. So I wanted to know if it possible to have them in the library ? A way to make them "part" of the show.

Thank you (and sorry about my english)
Thread moved to OS independent - discussions isn't for support requests.

Look here for the naming requirements for Dr Who (I presume you're referring to the newer current version, not the old classic one).

Specials are S00 and the episode number specific to the actual program episode itself (click on the name in the list to get more information, including its Aired Episode Number which is the one you need to use).

For example the most recent special "The Husbands of River Song" is S00E148. See the wiki for more details on naming video files (wiki) as it's one of the most critical things for getting shows and movies into the libraries.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
FWIW, this works fine for me:

...\Videos\TV\Doctor Who (2005)\Series 9\Doctor Who (2005) - 0x148 - The Husbands of River Song - HDTV 1080p.mkv

The scraper picks up "Doctor Who (2005)" as the programme name, then "0x148" (or "S00E148", as above) to match the specific episode.

If that doesn't work, get us a debug log (wiki) and we can see what's happening...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doctor Who specials0