How Do I update XBMC?
This question comes out of an issue i am having that I am asking about in another thread. If this thread seems redundant, please just delete it.

If I am interested in a newer version of XBMC, where do I find it? How do i apply it? the only way i do anything is by using FTP via Internet Explorer, so would i download something and just drag it over so it replaces what i used to have? If I did something like this, how would it affect the avi and divx files i have on my xbox that I used to be able to watch on XBMC?

again, if this is a dumb question or seems out of place, please just ignore or delete this.
You use the wiki
HarshReality Wrote:You use the wiki

I'm an idiot I know...but do you mean wikipedia? if so, i don't see anything on there about updating anything.
Updating / Upgrading XBMC - XBox Media Center
My systems
xbox v1.4 160gig Seagate XBMC
xbox v1.6 80 gig Western Digital XBMC
Thanks.

So where do I go to download the latest version?
Sorry we cant tell you that.
But we can suggest you poke around here:
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=62
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
As you will read on the site, these forums do not advocate the passing on of details of various binaries.

If you do a google search, I'm sure that you will eventually find what you're looking for!
Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How Do I update XBMC?0