Keymap for Fire TV
I am trying to use a custom map for my Harmony remote with Kodi on a Fire TV. I tried using the guide here. It does not seem to effect anything, even when using the original Fire TV remote. So I don't think the Harmony has anything to do with it.

I've saved the keyboard.xml file using ES Explorer and manually to the SD card plugged into my computer (/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/keymaps).

I'm not sure what else to try - has anyone else had success with a custom map for the Fire TV? I have an old MCE remote receiver - would that work if I plugged it into the USB of the Fire? What device would I enter it as with the Harmony?

Thank you for any advice!

UPDATE: It looks like the keymaps file is there whichever way I access through the Fire TV interface or plugged into my computer. But when accessing through the File Manager from within Kodi, it is not there, not even the userdata folder. I assume this must be the problem, but I have no idea how to access it and push the file there. The KODI ip address, btw, is 192.168.49.1, not the IP for the Fire TV, 192.168.0.2. Anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap for Fire TV0