Mark as watched not working with all accounts
Question 
Hello everyone. I am running the latest stable version of Kodi on Windows 10 x64. My movie collection is sorted by rating. I have two accounts; the master account and a kids account that can only access folders PG-13 or lower. The kids account has no password.

In the master account, movies I watch are automatically marked as watched, or I can manually mark or un-mark them. In the kids account, I have to enter master mode to do this. Is there a way to turn on this feature without the need to enter master mode?

Thanks in advance!
Two separate profiles should keep independent watched lists, Some skins have the ability to remove these markings so you may want to check in the skin settings to resolve this. You may have to make a separate profile for yourself. Add-on:WatchedList (wiki)
I am using the default Confluence skin. I don't want the two profiles to share 'Mark as Watched' settings. What I mean is that, with the master profile, anything I watched is automatically checked as watched. When my kids watch something using their profile, the check mark doesn't appear. If I right-click on the file, the selection to 'Mark as Watched' is not there.
Nevermind...I figured it out.

System > Profiles > Profiles > Kids account
Media info: change from Separate (locked) to Separate
Media sources: change from Separate (locked) to Separate

Crazy that I've been searching for this forever, post a forum thread then figure it out in the same day. Thanks for the help!
Dunnho that I helped much, but thanks for the feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark as watched not working with all accounts0