• 2(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
This is fantastic, works as a charm! Many thanks!

I don´t know if you open for feature request or if my wish is even possible. However, one thing i would like to see is the ability to set specific view types for specific content e.g. artists, albums, songs. Smilar to what you can do in the YouTube and Netflix addon where you can specify the view types for e.g. episodes and season level in the addon settings.

//Marcus
Any chance to get rid of the browser dependency?
It works for me! Kodi 16.0, Fire tv 2! I can not log
(2016-03-23, 09:25)ksooo Wrote: Any chance to get rid of the browser dependency?

Well, it is based on ouath2 which requires the user to approve the scopes the application is requesting to get the token.
I can use some special man in the middle service (with a link to browse to manually) but I'm not sure if that violates the policy.
The browser is only needed one time to approve the authentication request. If I could make it work with the mechanize/simple browser that is shipped in the Kodi repo that will also be a solution for pi users but so far I didn't have any succes.
(2016-03-23, 08:56)macardi Wrote: This is fantastic, works as a charm! Many thanks!

I don´t know if you open for feature request or if my wish is even possible. However, one thing i would like to see is the ability to set specific view types for specific content e.g. artists, albums, songs. Smilar to what you can do in the YouTube and Netflix addon where you can specify the view types for e.g. episodes and season level in the addon settings.

//Marcus

I will add that to my todo list. Also note that there are a few skins available that will allow you to specify/force the view per content type. Which is imo better than all having it to set in all addons/plugins.
(2016-03-23, 09:36)gogi6 Wrote: It works for me! Kodi 16.0, Fire tv 2! I can not log

It does work or it doesnt work ?
If it doesn't work, what error do you see on screen ? Any possibility to provide my your kodi log after the login attempt ?
it is not working on kodi 16 nexus player it says wrong username and password but it works on all other devices I sideloaded chrome browser and it pop up that was it no authorize message
(2016-03-23, 09:50)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 08:56)macardi Wrote: This is fantastic, works as a charm! Many thanks!

//Marcus

I will add that to my todo list. Also note that there are a few skins available that will allow you to specify/force the view per content type. Which is imo better than all having it to set in all addons/plugins.

Aha was not aware of that, can you give an example of such a skin?
Yes please add option to hide / unhide items and possible to set item to always open when starting addon.
(2016-03-23, 10:01)mystic84 Wrote: it is not working on kodi 16 nexus player it says wrong username and password but it works on all other devices I sideloaded chrome browser and it pop up that was it no authorize message

You didn't see the browser appearing at all ?
I didn't test it on a an android device. Will do so tonight, ok ?
(2016-03-23, 10:21)macardi Wrote: Aha was not aware of that, can you give an example of such a skin?

Well, I know for sure it's in Titan (because I'm the author of that) but I'm pretty sure some other skins have it implemented too or are implementing it.
I'll ask around for you on the skin helper thread
I would love to checkout this add-on Smile All other Spotify client has never required a login, how come this one does it?
I'm guesstimating that Spotify allows any? client from a certain IP that they whitelisted somehow?

I run Openelec 17.0 and a Program add-on called Chromium-browser and I have entered correct login in settings (verified). Nevertheless I get this:

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2016-03-23, 12:20)pike Wrote: I would love to checkout this add-on Smile All other Spotify client has never required a login, how come this one does it?
I'm guesstimating that Spotify allows any? client from a certain IP that they whitelisted somehow?

I run Openelec 17.0 and a Program add-on called Chromium-browser and I have entered correct login in settings (verified). Nevertheless I get this:

Hmmm, it should work with the chromium browser on openelec, I use that one myself too. Is that the same one from unofficial openelec repo ?
Spotify premium always requires a login, at least one time to get the authorization token, each spotify client does in fact require a login, otherwise you can't access your personal library.
(2016-03-23, 11:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 10:21)macardi Wrote: Aha was not aware of that, can you give an example of such a skin?

Well, I know for sure it's in Titan (because I'm the author of that) but I'm pretty sure some other skins have it implemented too or are implementing it.
I'll ask around for you on the skin helper thread

Ok, thanks! Will keep an eye out in that thread.
Any luck with xbian? Will try today evening Smile. Screenshots would be awesome. Also will post results. And of course GREAT thanks to Marcel for doing a great work on Spotify for Kodi, this topic has almost died since spotify stopped supporting libspotify.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17