• 8(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2016-04-12, 15:53)Jönke Wrote: Yes , right cant use username with åäö with Spotify addon on osx.

Only on OSX ? Does it work on other platforms ?
Sorry only have osx and openelec (rpi) so cant tell . I had to use my FB username without åäö on osx and then copy files to rpi to get it working
Hello,

Great job! This is exactly the direction I hoped a developer would take mixing the new web API and the old SDK.

It worked right out of the box and I like it.
Hi,

Does this add-on also let the device work as a Spotify Connect device?
I am a Pi user, Isn't it possible to do the authentication from any web browser which connects to the Pi?

I have another Pi with Volumio installed, on that I installed https://github.com/Fornoth/spotify-connect-web
This works like a charm, however now I need 2 Pi's: One for audio (Volumio with spotify connect) and one for Video (openelec/kodi).
Would be nice if both can be done in Openelec
Rainbow 
I just set up a kodibuntu box with this plugin. Wow! It works GREAT! Kudos to the dev. The nettop I used is pretty low power, but navigation through this plugin is smooth and flawless.
Great work! Works from beginning with no issues.

I have one request.
is it possible to add more functions to manage the actual playlist in the addon.
like "add track as next song to actual playlist" and "add song to acual playlist"?

thanks in advance
Awesome someone picked up Spotimc and start maintaining it. Wonder if someday we will be able to control the musica from any Spotify device. I'd love to control my Kodi multimedia server from my desktop pc...
I've noticed a strange limitation.
The number of items displayed under My music / Songs is very limited, is this an API limitation?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2016-04-14, 00:52)gschmidt Wrote: Does this add-on also let the device work as a Spotify Connect device?
I am a Pi user, Isn't it possible to do the authentication from any web browser which connects to the Pi?

No, not yet. I'm looking into Spotify Connect. If it's possible I will implement it.
(2016-04-16, 08:50)starsearcher Wrote: I have one request.
is it possible to add more functions to manage the actual playlist in the addon.
like "add track as next song to actual playlist" and "add song to acual playlist"?

You mean the actual playing KODI playlist ?
Something like "add to now playing playlist" and "add as next song to now playing playlist" ?
(2016-04-17, 06:34)pike Wrote: I've noticed a strange limitation.
The number of items displayed under My music / Songs is very limited, is this an API limitation?

Sounds like I forgot to apply paging somewhere... Is only the my music - songs node affected ?
(2016-04-17, 10:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 08:50)starsearcher Wrote: I have one request.

You mean the actual playing KODI playlist ?
Something like "add to now playing playlist" and "add as next song to now playing playlist" ?

yes , exactly! this feature and spotify connect and this is my addon number 1
but still yet great!
Amazing work! Works really great on Kodibuntu running Kodi 16.0.
Working quite nice. Just slow sometimes when browsing or searching.

Is it possible to implement "Artist radio"?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Username with åäö dont work Sad

I am using Libreelec .
Is there a workaround ? Because i can´t change my username in spotify.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17