• 105(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
Hello,

I have LE and I installed the spotify addon but always shows me a message for credentials and login error, I have free account, Shall I need to have a premium account to be able to work?
yes you need a premium spotify account
Hi all!!! Like another user a few months ago, addon tries to connect with default browser, but im using AppleTV 4k, and no browser opens... Can you help me pleaseHuh Thanks!!!
Hi

the front page says that this may not work for Kodi 18 64 bit. Has there been any update on that or is it still not working. Also when i try to install the repo on a fresh install of kodi 18 on windows, it crashes kodi. Debug Logs dont provide any useful information.

Thanks

Edit: got it working by also installing the 32 bit version and running it. Using the 32 bit version, i installed the repo and the addon. Now it shows up on the 64 bit kodi as well.
I tired with premium account but still couldn't open the addon in kodi

Ask e for credentials issue! and in logs said there is no credentials.json exist!

Any Idea about this issue?
i heard spotify connect is now also available for spotify free users. would this make it possible to use this addon also as a free user?
RPi 3b+, LibreElec 9.0.1, latest Spotify addon version.
Works perfect but i have an issue - if i start play some song i can not switch to any other. Only Next/Previous button is working. Nothing happens if i choose any track in list.
Anyone?
(2019-02-03, 14:00)eschwarz Wrote: When starting the Spotify addon there comes an error message saying to have a look at the Kodi log. The addon was working perfectly until a recent upgrade of Raspbian.

My Konfiuration:
Raspberyy PI 3B
Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) (kernel: Linux 4.9.35-v7+)
Kodi 17.3 Git:20170525-178906-dirty, Kompiliert May 25 2017
Spotify Version 1.1.58

Abstract from log:=10.5pt12:12:09.448 T:1393554352   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
                                            Error Contents: unexpected EOF while parsing (<string>, line 0)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/service.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                MainService()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 60, in __init__
                                                self.renew_token()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 167, in renew_token
                                                username = self.get_username()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/main_service.py", line 134, in get_username
                                                username = self.spotty.get_username()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.spotify/resources/lib/utils.py", line 522, in get_username
                                                data = eval(data)
                                              File "<string>", line 0

^
                                            SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Advice is appreciated.
 I deleted credentials.json in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.spotify and rebooted the system.
Hi 

I can't authorize the plugin on my shield with latest Kodi 18 stable. The browser (Puffin) opens but says "This page isn't working" Host: accounts.spotify.com ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Am I doing something wrong?

thx!
(2018-09-08, 21:05)bakins Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 23:35)marcelveldt Wrote: Supported platforms for local playback
- Windows (32/64 bits) with 32bits Kodi [note: Kodi v18 with 64bits Kodi version not supported due to a python bug]
Can you elaborate on the python bug in Kodi 18 64 bit?  Any chance it's fixed in nightly builds or will ever be fixed?  Any work around?
Thanks! 

Good Morning,

I had the same Problem with the 64bit Kodi. The Addon is running, but the Player was not starting. Then I deleted the addon, Change Kodi to 32bit, install the Addon and the Player works and I can listen to my Music. After that I changed back to 64bit and the Addon still working fine. Maybe this helps also for you. 

All the Best

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Hello !

I have a problem with the addon since two weeks. Everytime I start Kodi, I have a notification of error with the add on without even open it. I tried to uninstall it, make a clean install, change login...

Here is what the logs tell me
https://paste.kodi.tv/asubipawup.kodi

Does someone know how I can fix that ?
Doesnt work with Leia 18.1 and Titan Bingie Skin :-(
There is a Login Bug?
With Arctic Zephyr 2 and a fresh install it works
Is this addon still supported ?
Hello!
I wonder how I should do it. The following message appears:

"Please connect to this device with the spotify app on your phone to login or enter your credentialsnin settings dialog."

thanks!!

Raspberry pi 3
Openelec + Kodi 17.3
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17