• 112(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
when i use the zip as suggested on github I had the same error as ness777
did an 'git clone https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...potify.git' in the addon dir from kodi and after an restart everything worked fine

it looks like just an update of the repository plugin is not working and blocking the installation of the addon itself (quick conclusion)

I already had librespot working outside kodi, missed the album/artist view though and this plugin now provides an second "player". Now I can play directly (without kodi) and through kodi, just by selecting the proper device in spotify.
Must say that I remark one minor right now, it doesn't continue with the albums next track, it tries but stops. Requires some invest...

To whom it may concern.......

#raspbian #kodi #18 #librespot
I have install successfully Spotify on CoreElec without any dependencies issue from this link:
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...io.spotify

However, if i launch spotify from my phone and try to control through it several basics function don't work. 
- cannot change the volume from spotify phone app (Android)
- fast forward function not working. Only STOP / PLAY PAUSE The music.

does someone meet those issues ?
Hi 
I have a problem not seeing any device name for spotify connect using this addon.

How to set device name in addon?

Thanks T
Hi, I’ve just installed this adding on Kodi 18, it works perfectly with my account and streaming to my echo in my home.

Since i use Aeon MQ8 I’d like to know if there are some widgets I can add to my home page. For example, with Netflix adding I have the possibility to set my “continue watching” list, or my “favorite serie”, is there something similar for Spotify? Maybe a manual tweak to some xml file?
Hello,
I have instaled this plugin i can see my account and my playlist, but if play a song i have no audio and i can listen kodi ui sound, what's wrong?

Thanks
I have a question again since I still don't know, if the addon is supposed to work on Nvidia SHIELD.

I try to login and the Browser (Puffin) opens. I enter my credentials and click on authorize. Then I get the Error "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" but the app is authenticated (which I can check here: https://www.spotify.com/de/account/apps/)

If I reopen the Spotify Kodi and on, the same thing starts again.

Does someone have an idea what I could do?

thanks!
It doesn’t work on Android
for some time music stops after about 3 min, continues after1-2 seconds, then after another 2-3 seconds switches to next track. It doesn't matter whether I have "fading" activated or not. Anybody having this issue as well?
(2020-04-05, 12:24)hoschilo Wrote: for some time music stops after about 3 min, continues after1-2 seconds, then after another 2-3 seconds switches to next track. It doesn't matter whether I have "fading" activated or not. Anybody having this issue as well?
Almost the same problem here, with versions 101 and 102: a bit longer playing, about 5-7 minutes no problem but not much longer. I got the impression that after stopping the waiting time was the same as the time the rest of the number lasted, so a very long waiting time with longer numbers (which often are my favorites ;-(   ).  One time, after updating the raspberry froze.
LibreElec on rpi3b.  Still: thanks to marcelveldt ;-)
(2020-04-10, 14:49)no_taste Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 12:24)hoschilo Wrote: for some time music stops after about 3 min, continues after1-2 seconds, then after another 2-3 seconds switches to next track. It doesn't matter whether I have "fading" activated or not. Anybody having this issue as well?
Almost the same problem here, with versions 101 and 102: a bit longer playing, about 5-7 minutes no problem but not much longer. I got the impression that after stopping the waiting time was the same as the time the rest of the number lasted, so a very long waiting time with longer numbers (which often are my favorites ;-(   ).  One time, after updating the raspberry froze.
solved the problem by fresh install and windows update - I think the last one did the trick should have done this first.
Running on osmc (leila 18.6) and the devicename from spotify connect is empty.
Any ideas how I can manually set/configure the devicename?
(2020-04-12, 16:18)hoschilo Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 14:49)no_taste Wrote:
solved the problem by fresh install and windows update - I think the last one did the trick should have done this first.
I envy you. ;-) Still the same problem here. 
I have the same problem, music plays for about 3 minutes, then skip and after some time it goes to another track. Still cant find any solution.

Using latest windows 10 update.

Tried on another pc, and the same happens.
(2020-03-24, 09:43)Jönke Wrote: It doesn’t work on Android

Just for the moment or it will never work on Android ( Nvida Shield ) ? 

thanks
Hi, guys,

I have a quick question.I use Kodi and spotify on a raspberry pie. When I play songs on Spotify that are longer than 8:25, the song continues to play but without sound. Why is that?
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17