LiveStream Addon Username and PW
Hello Everybody

Using Kodi with Amazon Firestick. My LiveStream Addon won't list channels or search without a username and password. Does anybody know why this particular addon is requiring this or what username and password LiveStream is looking for.

Thanks,
Denise
Where did you get the add-on from?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
The addon was installed on the Amazon Firestick with Kodi when I purchased it from a colleague a few months ago.
dwhitatl
It is possibly a 3rd party add-on that offers streams from dubious sources which we don't support.

I was thinking it may be this add-on of the same name ( and is legit) but your description didn't sound like it:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230355
Hi Dangelus
This is my third response, not sure why they are not posting. I looked at your link, it is the same Live Stream add-on. We uninstalled and re installed from the Kodi repo but to no avail. Any thoughts?

dwhitatl
(2016-03-24, 20:36)dwhitatl Wrote: Hi Dangelus
This is my third response, not sure why they are not posting. I looked at your link, it is the same Live Stream add-on. We uninstalled and re installed from the Kodi repo but to no avail. Any thoughts?

dwhitatl

I suggest posting your problem in the Live Stream thread. Somebody there may be able to help.
I have already.
Thanks,
Hi there! I'm having the same problem just now -- did you ever find a resolution? (And I should note that I signed up on Livestream website for an account, to no avail...) I just don't see anything populate and continuously instructs me to check the error log.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveStream Addon Username and PW0