v16 External player issue
Sad 
hi i have been using kodi for quit a while now and i mainly use it to play live streams of channels that i find on the internet. and because the kodi player doesn't support a lot of formats i decided to use an external player through changing the factory player file in kodi. now i am running this on android so i have used mx player pro (i purchased it) to play all the links kodi does not support as mx player pro is the best player i have seen on android (if there is a better player please tell me). now my issue is after i found a few new streams of live channels i have added them to my xml file that i use on live streams pro (made by shani) and as usual kodi wouldn't play it, so i selected the option that says play with mx player pro and waited for the app to launch and that's it, the circle would keep spinning for minutes before mx player says "can't play url" and exits. now in the beginning i though the link is simply unplayable on android so i lunched mx player outside of kodi and selected the play from internet stream and typed the exact same stream i wanted to watch with kodi and it only took only 3 seconds for it to start and work. i have tried this with other players and they all worked with the stream only when launched separately from kodi. so my question is can you guys please help me fix this as i would rather use kodi to play my links than have to type it in my self with the players, please if you have any idea on how to fix it tell me, and if you require any more information i will be checking this post every 15-45 minutes at least so i will respond fast.
(2016-03-24, 13:01)abdelyounes Wrote: and because the kodi player doesn't support a lot of formats

Like?
hi koying thanks for the quick reply this link might give you a hin as when i try to play it with vlc windows or mx player android it works but when launched to any player through kodi it dosnt work

http://38.99.146.70:7777/AlDawriAlKassSp...423.830656
hi koying if helpful i can give you a copy of my xml file that i use to play the links o live streams pro kodi addon and then you might have a better idea on what i am talking about
Problem with pro streams by shani. Not working and not updating anybody know what is happening and a possible fix maybe?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External player issue0