New MX Pro box won't setup
I'm sure I'm posting in the wrong place but can someone please help me? I've just bought a MX Pro and tried to set it up. Connected the power cable have green light. Connected the hdmi which is already working and connected. I know it is on the correct channel but the screen is blank. We have two new Android boxes and both are doing the same thing. I must be doing something wrong but I can't work out what? Please help me? What am I doing wrong? I'm tearing my hair out.
You've posted this in the Windows support forum which is inappropriate. It's not a Kodi issue so it has been moved to off topic.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Try using a different HDMI cable, its possible that the one your using doesnt like the device - this sometimes happens.

If that doesnt work, try connecting the device to a computer monitor with HDMI (its good to test on more than one TV/Monitor) - If that doesnt work - then it can be either 1 of 2 things;

1) firmware was not loaded properly before dispatch - this CAN and DOES happen - solution is to get the stock firmware and flash it onto the device manually.
2) faulty

It is not uncommon for these boxes to lose hdmi signal and become faulty - it has happened to many in the past.
If you bought it locally, simply return it for exchange.

If you didnt, I would be trying to flash the stock firmware before assuming its a hardware fault

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New MX Pro box won't setup0