tmm re networked files on a KODI system
If I specify a data source on a networked system I can update the database with the movies on that data source and scrape them ok. However although the related movie images get scraped they do not appear in the details with the rest of the movie data. If I edit a movie the image windows on the page are blank but if I click on them the image/s appear. Selecting OK then however does not make the images appear in the main movie list window for that movie. It is as if images are not being loaded when the movie is on a remote source.
did you try to select another movie and back to the original movie? maybe just a display problem?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I will get more definitive info and get back to you.
Finally able to get back to this problem..I discovered that the remote system files were not being shared properly. Now tmm picks up the movies from remote system and scrapes them ok. In fact the remote system is running Kodi which as I understand it if one wishes to use the tmm Kodi scraper then tmm needs to be installed on the same system as Kodi - is this correct?
Yes, the Kodi scrapers can only be detected on the machine where TMM is installed.
Just install Kodi on your local machine.
This was a decision, to not care about scraper updates (since Kodi handles this)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmm re networked files on a KODI system0