Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
Thanks a million EazyVG!!!!.
I was not aware of that menu, and tried now following your procedure.
Boom!!!!! A big step up in picture quality.
Far less banding, no more "dynamic contrast" jogging my picture up and down in contrast and brightness. More details in the black, less ghosting and so on......

For those of you who claim the HiMedia straight out of the box gives you a perfect picture, you don't know what you are missing.
Impex runs dynamic contrast, and that alone will not give you the full contrast spectrum as it should be.
Now I can compare my Q10 to my PlayOn.

Impex even lets you do a 50/50 screen spilt to compare your picture with it enabled and not.
So if you feel the enabled side looks better, I guess you either have a poor setup needing "correction" by Ipmex, or some faulty settings in your display.
(Or biased towards a picture not technically correct, but rather towards a aggerated boosting of the image).
And for those of you who wrote that your Q10 has a better picture than your PlayON, (with Impex enabled). I wonder how "shitty" picture your PlayON had in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
HD Audio Problems with Q10 Pro - by BigPines - 2016-04-18, 18:34
RE: HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio) - by trykkertor - 2016-09-04, 19:27
[Key map] Remote Control PATCH - by looun - 2016-09-20, 00:38
Egreat A10: real or fake? - by boblo - 2016-09-30, 03:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8